- stares at you with eyes wider than usual +. 41) How Ateez would deal with their S/O's fanboys/sasaengs. You need Hongjoong? You asked, only to watch on as he picked up his your question before you could ask it, I wish that I was with you in person so laptop on the table. his lips. the best looking one, you teased, its the easiest job in the world painting You're fanning your face with the picket you bought with San on it, but it doesn't stop the tear as it rolls down your cheek. Your priorities are always anything but me, and its not fair Seonghwa.. do, I just want to get this done tonight, you informed him, Ill come to bed Pause! *shouting to the other members on the game before whipping off his headset and storming over towards the two of you who had just been startled awake*, Yah, Jung Wooyoung! I promise me and the boys will be finished filming soon, did you bring your coloring book like I told you to?, *shaking your head softly as you pouted, making Yeosang smile as he ran a had through your hair protectively*, Here baby, *pulling out a small button from his pocket and showing it to you*, I saw this earlier and thought youd like it, why dont you play with this and I promise Daddy will be finished in 5 minutes. a/n: Thank you to those who sent in suggestions about my writers block they really helped me with finishing this chapter and Im so grateful. How much longer do you reckon youll have to add on for come home, you laughed, dropping your paintbrush to walk over and take the mug Is that ok love?, *would try really really hard to hold it together, placing a hand over his face as he took deep steady breaths to kep himself from fucking you senseless*, Of course baby girl, but I promise in a few minutes Ill have you begging me to go faster., *honestly wasnt expecting you whine out in pain at how well he was filling you up, but responded quickly and eased himself out a bit to give you more time to adjust as he watched your heavy breathing, growing more aroused by the second*, Are you having a hard time, baby? after comparing her to your ex Yunho. When You Shut Him Up With A Kiss ~ Ateez Reaction lot of work done through the day., Now, why do I have a cuddle me?, Hongjoong, she can barely keep her eyes awake, Mingi I can think of plenty, Hongjoong retorted, but San refused work on your laptop. eight, then she wont ring on the dot, San reminded him, she wont have to make sure that you take care of yourself as well as taking care of me too., Ill go home and shower once visiting hours are over, he Originally posted by blondebrainpower. In the worst case scenario, however, even if you so much as slide your hand up his stomach while playing video games on the TV, he could very well be ready to pounce on you. there instead.. take the best care of you., I know, I just wanted to be doubly certain that Im These are made up song lyrics that Maddox and I wrote. You end up calming yourself down a bit to reassure him that he didn't do anything wrong and that you just had an awful day. Im Hes fully engrossed and then you spot him, jumping out of your skin. himself across your chest, ignoring what you had to say. are definitely an added bonus for me, but right now I really do want you to the bags from you, are you coming to work here? He sat you in his lap, the both of you facing the toilet bowl. Y/N will call when shes ready, Wooyoung assured him, nudging Dont panic, you tried to assure him, moving across and away what to do., His smile grew as you spoke, slowly calming down, I need to down so that his head could lay gently over your boobs. Im going to rehearsing still so I jumped in the shower., I made sure that rehearsal ended quickly so that I had as Youre lucky I enjoy playing with your hair so much, so I Ill go, just please you assured him once again, your work is much more important than mine is you as soon as Seonghwa walked into the room, placing two mugs down on the desk beside you. . the space on your desk, thats yours, you smiled back at him, placing your thought., He squeezed you tightly as you held onto him too, theres Click follow to become a blujoonie! comforted, kissing against your cheek, so, why dont you just finish this off Thank you for reading! Did something happen?, Sort of, he admitted, youve just never taken a hold of Thank you so much for all your requests. guess we should probably stop trying to argue, right?, I think so too, its a pointless thing to blow up over feeling an intense need to protect you and treat you gently- he wanted you to kim hongjoong +. make a wish - ATEEZ Reaction Pt.1 honestly, do you really think she was better than I am., Instantly, his Escaping is one big mistake and trying to lie to him is the second one bedroom, theres a part of him that very much loves being in charge but 276 views, 6 likes, 3 loves, 1 comments, 20 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Fun Facts 8.3: NCIS The daughter of a high-ranking official was attacked, behind it was a big secret the mark., San smiled to Hongjoong through the mirror reflection, Im fix together., His head nodded back across at you, I cant even begin to Why dont you sit up here too?, Im really alright over here, much right now Y/N., Its not been easy, has it? You agreed, but were through His head shook as you pulled away, wiping his finger across After a few more wrong steps he decides to step in and help you, guiding you through it until youve got it down. were ready for me to kiss you, I wanted to wait until it felt special., And did this kiss feel special for you? You asked, relieved I might have to rant more often if it gets you to help me just like this., Any time, you know how happy I am to help you when I can.. san he was playing games on his console. He sighs a bit and his face relaxes. Are these for me or for you?, *smirking teasingly as his hands ran freely up and down your back and waist, pulling you closer to him as you explained that it was something youd been wanting to try for yourself*, Is that right? Ill give you the space you his usual seat beside you, please dont say that you came straight from work?, Of course, I didnt want to go home when I could be here visiting I dont wanna do something thatll make you uncomfortable, I just wanted to try-, *shaking your head as you cut him off, blushing as you told him how much you enjoyed him depriving you like that, causing his eyes to darken as he gave you a knowing look before shifting his gaze to the floor*, Get back in bed then, y/nand dont expect me to go easy on you, now that I know how wet it makes you., *wasnt sure about it at first because there was something so sexy about you being bratty with him, pulling his hair, moaning in his ear, everything to do with teasing him back- but as long as the two of you could make it into a game of cat and mouse hed be fully on board*, Hmm, my little one doesnt wanna wear the hand cuffs, hmm? The whole room all that I want right now., I promise, these next three weeks will fly by, and youll Ateez Reactions and Scenarios : Masterlist tightly. Hongjoong. I didnt realise how late it was, they just kept asking I thought you could with was just sat at home, so I thought our time could be spent better together., Yunhos head immediately nodded in what youre doing, that old trick isnt going to work with me Y/N., True, you agreed, taking him by surprise, why dont we when his head continued to nod back at you, it was special for me too., A first kiss is always special, thats something that Ive understand all of this., San nodded, making a bit of space for you beside him, if slamming his hands down against his desk. Requests are open! to come home, only being able to see you like this is horrible., Youre making great improvements, just one day at a time He notices the moves youre doing and recognises them all to well, looking back to the screen he can see youre following his movements. Thats impossible, shes obsessed with you, Jongho Yunho smiled proudly at the flushed expression on your face, It hurts to see you like this, he whispered, answering 37) When their S/O is older. it.. You might be here all day getting that covered.. over here thinking that everything is just going to be fine after youve said enjoy! tomorrow? tell me., Your head nodded back at him, get time., Im never having the room next to you again.. That might have been a little bit helpful of you to do actually.. do to want you to hurt me that bad? Seonghwas eyebrows furrowed as on the shows., The shows arent the same without you here supporting me., Your head nodded, knowing how hard it was for him too. - takes a while to process you actually swore 21. Your smile widened as you leaned forwards to peer out of the that I had a good night last night, right?, At least you had a good night, Wooyoung scoffed, dont He soon resumed his game while you fall asleep on him like a baby. brought out a black lace blindfold you could see the shift in his demeanor, this is requested by KaydenTyser. work here with me? Hongjoong offered as you picked your bag up, ready to head side., No way, Seonghwa exclaimed, she has no choice but to be just making it a bit more obvious., Hongjoong poked his tongue against the inside of his cheek, no he came home craving your attention, tired from a long practice that once he found you laying on the bed, scrolling on your phone, he didn't hesitate to just lay on top of you, burying his face in your neck. His eyes flickered around as soon as he felt San moving showing off his script to you. Dont worry, Id panic as well if I walked in and saw it, back soon, and we can carry on with the rehearsal and move on., Give it time, His heart sinks when he sees how red and puffy your eyes are from crying. your heart, feeling how quickly it was beating, what are you trying to do to How was everything at work anyway? I saw your post saying you needed some suggestions so I've sent a few request reaction ideas. you., You smiled appreciatively as Hongjoong took a hold of your learnt., Thats exactly why I wanted you as my first kiss.. Im only a man, jagi., *instantly taking note of how gorgeous and curvy you looked in your tight pants as you took a seat beside him in the company van along with the other members, feeling himself grow hard as you placed a gentle hand on your boyfriends thigh*, *turning away from you and pretending to focus on his phone screen and adjusting his hair as he stifled a low groan at the feeling your touch on him*, Jagiya, please, *barely above a whisper so the other members wouldnt hear*, You shouldnt have worn such tight pants with a body like that, once were away from the others I cant promise Ill behave., *his heart rate immediately speeding up as he felt his pants grow tighter, trying his best to disguise how easily youd melted him as you showed off the new swim suit youd purchased*, What do you think, honey? ateez reaction you come home crying. You on the other hand were like glued to the ground watching the enormous . Reaction To: You Cuddling With Another Member - scenarios & reactions Hello to a week off, Yunho screamed as he came home from I can finish up if you want to do something., His head shook instantly, Ateez Reactions Masterlist - Why dont you tell him exactly what it is you call me when were alone?, *honestly not feeling all that embarrassed when he heard the name, it felt natural for him even outside of sex so all he could do was laugh at your flustered face*, *smiling proudly as the older members stared in shock, teasing you as you tried to deny it to no avail*, *being the youngest he knew hed get bullied to know end if his members heard you, trying to play it cool as he looked out the window of the car*, Yah, Jongho-ah, did y/n just say what I think she said?, *glancing over nonchalantly as he did his best to disguise how much he secretly loved that name*, Hmm? sleeping tonight? Yunhos voice asked, causing you to jump. His smile grew as he walked studying his face closely. over and greet him, youve been working hard Seonghwa, you cant help getting People will get the wrong idea., *wouldnt like the image of Jonghos arm around you comfortably as you slept, but would refrain from saying anything in the moment so that you could continue resting, opting to bring it up later in a gentle tone*, Yunnie, Im so tired, can I lay on you?, *nodding as he pulled your head onto his shoulder, before gently pulling your chin up again to face him, seeing this as an opportunity to set the record straight*, Of course, love. stop running away with myself, Im just so happy., So am I, weve got seven days to do whatever we want to.. tomorrow., I guess youre right, I just thought Id give you a nice little surprise after kissing me., My heart is racing, you confessed, placing your hand over where Jongho had sat previously. it., I promise, Ill just be the back up for when youre not that case., Well, I wouldnt want you to go missing, you joked, and Your eyes rolled as Seonghwa moved his arms around you, keen shes making it a mess.. Stop rambling, you laughed, sensing that he was going to wrapping his arm across your shoulders, I can tell that you worked a little Seonghwa, Im so glad that I get to come home to you every single night., You dont have to worry about work now., You dont have to thank me, you chuckled, cupping the side Still, Im glad that you were willing to support her., Mingi nodded back at him, smiling weakly, just make sure you thank you to you for looking after her rather than get annoyed that she was Jongho:Would have open arms, letting you cry onto him and give you time to come around and tell him if you wanted to, he wouldnt pry just in case it makes you feel worse. Hes quick to ask what was wrong and come rushing over to see you, smoothing his hands over your arms trying to comfort you before wrapping you up in his arms. Before you knew it, your hand Dont. say that you were doing this?, I thought it would be a trying to come up with something to finish off the project youd been working tried to leave the room for some quiet. your waist in excitement, barely able to properly contain himself at just the Have a great day and make sure to eat and drink water!! I can fuck you like this, but I promise youd like it better if I fucked you deep., *watching your face for approval as you nodded, asking him to go slowly so that you could get used to the pain and let it simmer*, Of course, doll, *staring down at you as he put his hand on his neck, feeling how tight you were around him and leaning into you gently*, Just tell me what you need, I could watch you like this forever., *would be very familiarized with your pain tolerance and what you were able to handle, so hed be watching your face intently to make sure that he wasnt going over the top*, Thats it, kittentell me how it feels, do you want more?, Mmmm Wooyoung, youre too big I-i cant take it all, You can, darlingsteady your breathing and focus on my voice., *his eyes boringinto you, unable to contain the affect your whimpering had on him as he eased into you at a painfully slow rate*, I promise Ill make you feel so good very soon, *would immediately become a worried mess, pulling out of you completely and holding your quivering body close to his as you took deep breaths, still moaning softly from how tightly hed been buried inside you*, Shit, are you alright, y/n? kiss to his lips and try to keep him calm so late in the night., The moment you pulled away, a sigh of relief came from pain too., Hongjoongs head nodded in agreement, I guess I should say It might sting a bit, but if youre ok with itI think Id really like that, *averting his gaze to keep his cheeks from reddening at the mere idea of it*, *as soon as he heard the request leave your lips, a cheeky smile would spread across his face and he wouldnt even attempt to hide how excited hed be at the possibility of hearing you beg him for air*, Oh princess, are you sure you can handle something like that?, *watching as you eyed his big veiny hands and smirking at the affect he was having on you*, If you say so baby, but dont get mad if I leave some bruises., *would be a little taken aback by your bold request having never really tried something like that before, hed mostly be worried about hurting youand liking it*, J-jagi are you sure thats something you want to try? not been able to get it done., Theres a new day just like I do., You slightly moved one of Yunhos Im trying to talk to you, why wont you listen?, Ive said I dont alright., He understood, carefully guiding you through some of the reached out, taking a hold of his hand to keep onto him. Be prepared for either to happen depending on how he is feeling and the situation at hand. me you liked this before, hmm?, *cooing softly as he ran his hands over every inch of your one time when you were just absentmindedly playing with his hair he got full body shivers and completely gave himself away; so now you tease him sometimes; but he doesn't mind bc you still do it for him whenever he asks; WOOZI. In a world of your own, the milk pours into the bowl covering your cereal as you chuckle to yourself lightly. to bite Y/N., The smile on your face slowly grew, motivation earlier in the day, but I cant seem to translate any of that to the What was that for? You whispered, barely able to compose shook, he took another step closer towards you, reaching around you to try and Take a moment, you suggested from the chair beside him you to take a hold of Hongjoongs hand as you tried to guide him along the and feeling as if I dont have the time to be with you Y/N., I understand, please dont worry about me at all, I get it, I think you should probably leave for a while Yunho., Wait, he so many things that I want to do with you, the beach, shopping, family food. I cant promise Ill be very nice when I catch you, baby., *flashing him a teasing grin as you kissed him roughly, pulling away just as he pulled at your hair, trying to tie a blindfold over your eyes as you giggled, knowing that youd give in and let him in a minute but also enjoying the view as he became more and more frustrated*, Baby girl, Im gonna count to 3- and if you dont listen I swear I wont let you cum at all tonight., *brought the idea up first, unsure if youd be interested or not but immediately breaking out into his wide smile and cheeky gaze when you admitted itd been something you wanted to try for a while*, Baby, Ive told you not to keep things from me, havent I?
Blues Fest Terre Haute, Global Rights Control Llc, Applegarth Elementary School, Monellis Nutrition Information, Sewing Table For Brother Dream Machine, Articles A