Tom Riddle es hijo adoptivo de Dumbledore y Grindelwald. slightly au. Deathly Hallows pt.1 film version. Not one person expected Narcissa Malfoy to plead to Minister Kingsley not to send her sister back to Azkaban, even after she and Bellatrix had fled from the battle that night. Hermione Evans can only hope that her second year at Hogwarts was calmer than her first year. BUT, this is definitely worth a couple days of your time because I have literally never read anything like it. I have tried countless time (probably 3) over the last couple years to read this fic. Say goodbye, ginger, Bellatrix laughed shrilly and started dragging Hermione away. But this was too harsh. It only resulted in Bellatrix squeezing her jaw with more force, causing Hermione to whimper involuntarily. Draco is in his mother's study, trying to find the convoluted documents about his convoluted inheritance, when he finds it. I took a little break from fanfiction, which I tend to do once in a while. When Hermione keeps being rescued by an oddly familiar stranger and discovers a new author she feels she knows through the pages, she doesnt know if she is losing herself more or if she is finally found. No, I thought. Or hasnt she just heard him, because her sanity has begun slipping away? Additional character and tags to be added as more one shots are published. Draco has realized he has certaincravings. She shrieked at the snatchers. She felt her wounded arm bleeding and wondered, how much blood she lost already and if it was enough to die. A sharp pain shot up her forearm and Hermione screamed and turned to the side to see, what was happening, although she already knew. staywildmoonchild, Stoopkid, LillyGaler, NightRaven789, Hermy007, xwxi, GGiuliese, ikiam, NaughtyNapkin, Lewiss, ilaski, Hpfan1919, Exit_Pursued_By_A_Bear, SlayVera, tinytwinkletoes100, Blu_dahlia, Jinx0390, Mashq, TheSnoozeMoose, Waterproof1995, fluffy_lee, lunarresistance, glitter_em, and 2zen2 Mi madre me ha dicho que discutimos con quienes nos sentimos reflejados seal y tom un trapo para ayudarlo con el trabajo. Oh good! Broken Innocence Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction But if it was adventure she wanted, it was adventure she was going to get. Hermione is lost, convinced she is coping in the most efficient way in the aftermath of the war. I personally love to read a good Bellatrix-Hermione torture fanficand yours was very strong. Unfortunately, younger Bellatrix takes an interest in the new 'pureblood' and makes everything harder. 279k words, 48 chapters, complete. The pressure on her ribs was really painful and Hermione flinched silently, knowing who it was. it was the same one she had held for years. I was a little confused for the first couple chapters and had to do a little potter wiki searches to understand the family trees, but it was amazing. She moved towards me rather quickly, cornered me to a wall, and pinned me against it. One of the fandom's favorite non-canon pairings is Dramione (Draco/Hermione). Bellatrix demanded, though Hermione knew that in the cavernous room, silent but for Hermione's sobs and Greyback's glee, she had heard the words. One minute Hermione is crying because she doesnt want to marry him, the next they are in love. However, hiding doesnt mean a quiet life and she learns the issues you ignore have a strange habit of making themselves known to you. Enter them here!" "Draco has been telling me of Ms. Granger, Bella. Draco is in his mothers study, trying to find the convoluted documents about his convoluted inheritance, when he finds it. "I cant change fate. As the two grow close, she can tell that Emma is not really who she seems- what is the girl hiding? Hermione gave a little moan and as she couldnt stand at all now, Bellatrix had a full control over her limp body. Work Search: It felt like someone was setting her body fire, as well as ripping it apart at the same time. Show more featured Dramione Fic Recs: a Comprehensive List Then it struck her. Now she is back and she expects to find her happy and healthy but she couldn't have been more wrong. Draco's stunning spell hit Bellatrix squarely on the shoulder, and she collapsed to the floor in an undignified heap. hi do you have any dramione fic recs where hermione is pregnant? Its been nearly four years since baby Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord, and Bellatrix Black is struggling to rebuild her life. Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Draco Malfoy - Archive of Our Own She didnt know what Bellatrixs reaction was, her eyes were still closed shut. Harry felt himself screaming he watched Hermione from his invisible hiding place, yet not a sound escaped him. Rated M: Bellamione Goodness. Kidnapped By Voldemort Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Esta remueve parte de los cimientos de la antigua relacin entre las hermanas Black pero, Bellatrix nunca ha fallado en ninguna misin para el Lord Oscuro. She felt the left sleeve of her coat and her sweater being rolled up. Draco and Hermione Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Yes, and you are she trailed off, analysing the puzzling Slytherin for a fleeting moment. Hermione Granger/Narcissa Black Malfoy - Archive of Our Own "Drop your wands," she whispered. AU where a less insane Bellatrix takes it upon herself to raise Harry Potter as his new mother. Or, Hermione Nott, a pureblood Ravenclaw, becomes a candidate for the future wife of her best friend, Draco Malfoy. They further rescued Luna, Dean, Griphook, and Ollivander, who all proved to be essential in the fight against Voldemort. Draco es un tritn y Harry un muggle. PLEASE! she immediately scolded herself for begging. Hermione wanted to cry and shout for help and she felt sick. James, Bella, Amelia y Tom, estn cansados de la tensin entre los alfas Lucius y Sirius. In the next second, however, she heard the unbelievable. that Hermione reaches for when she understands what she has to do. The pressure on her chest disappeared, too, and her hips were granted a little bit of freedom. Contains torture. Bellatrix's eyes flashed with anger. I tried to get out of Narcissa's grasp as Bellatrix stalked towards me. Bellatrix cackled, and slammed her head to the other side, refreshing the pressure put to the young witchs hips as Hermione kicked her legs and hit the free arm against the floor. Background music: sexyback by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, Draco can't imagine any more. Draco felt his throat go completely dry. He was cowered in the corner, his eyes fixed upon her, white as a wall, his mothers hand on his shoulder. Hermione passes out from exhaustion and is forced to visit her former boss in Wizarding Resources. However, not everyone is happy about it. It burned, it hurt, it ripped her insides apart, turned her skin inside out and back again, it was like acid ran through her veins and like every cell of her body turned into burning coal. She couldnt figure out where she was. You WILL NOT regret it. 08:55PM UTC, I'm looking forward to reading it! Wormtail had been eliminated. (involves sexual trauma and recovery, but no scenes of sexual violence are depicted). Saving You Chapter 1: Captured and Tortured, a harry potter fanfic Im not about to let pride get in my way when an Azkaban sentence is on the line.. That is until the day Narcissa finds mysterious bracelets in the attic of Malfoy Manor that shes cleaning out to be sold. Responsible, meticulous, and always overlooked, Petunia longs to step out of her perfect little sister's shadow. Let's see how this works ;), Still in shell-shocked disbelief, Hermione cleared her throat awkwardly. She heard Ron scream for her. Ron has stopped screaming her name midway through the torture. Dumbledore didn't believe that she would ever come back to the light, even for all his faith in Snape. Ron, who came to save her. Knowing Bellatrix, it might be both. She stared directly at the ceiling above her and suddenly, she saw a tiny houself silently apparate onto the large and luxury crystal chandelier above her head. 01 Mar 2023. When Dobby arrives to rescue Harry and his friends from Malfoy manor, Bellatrix doesn't let Hermione go and they are forced to leave her behind. What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. Then she stepped on her right palm and Hermione couldnt help but cry out. Bellatrix-x-Hermione | DeviantArt Well well well, look who we have here. She moved the blade towards Hermiones throat again, the girl gasping and backing away. Crumbling into seconds. I'm quite clumsy and although I've reviewed this story a number of times, some mistakes might remain. Harriet Potter with the help of Death kidnapped her brother and a few others from a different timelines. honestly this is a really sappy one-shot but i cry every time i read it and i highly recommend it. Hermione couldnt believe they all watched it. If nothing else, it would give her some time to recover, because she already felt like giving up. The only thing she remembered clearly was the pain, the carving of skin and Bellatrix screaming to the heavens before the world disappeared like sand running through her fingers. set years after the war. "Then never wake up." Hell she just intends to make it out of Hogwarts alive. Minutes are Andromeda, well she gets roped into the misadventures by a combination of both Severus and Hermione. Hermione stared up and as Bellatrix lowered down her head, Hermione flinched and closed her eyes shut as tightly as she could. They further rescued Luna, Dean, Griphook, and Ollivander, who all proved to be essential in the fight against Voldemort. Going into her seventh year of Hogwarts, Bellatrix Black knows what to expect: she's going to finish school (top of her class, obviously), father is going to marry her off (she hopes not to Lucius, because she thinks she'd rather die), and she'll live a relatively unhappy life (not that she can complain about being unhappy if it means she doesn't have to live at home anymore, but that's another thing). WIP. Bellatrix ordered Draco to pick up the wands. For a split second, her sadistic look vanished. If he doesn't obey, she will torture him with crucio" Language: - Words: 2,544 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 3 I will drown myself in stories for a couple months and then totally give it up for a couple months, only to be sucked back so quickly. 3. Consider yourself lucky, goblin. Hermione started feeling really uncomfortable just lying there. So, kudos! Los odia a todos y a cada uno de ellos, pero no puede negar que hay cierta ventaja en estar en el mismo saln que muchas familias de sangre pura de Gran Bretaa. He made a gesture at her to be quiet, swung himself onto the chain and started unscrewing. What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. That was bloody brilliant! Theyre cordial with each other, but theres nothing more to it. During her husbands long absence lady Bellatrix Lestrange has grown accustomed to freedom and tranquility. Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. Suddenly, she realised Ron was screaming her name. Hermione finally opened her eyes and kept staring at her, not wanting to know what her arm looked like. Actually feeling the leather around his throat is an entirely different thrill. Life tends to have an interesting sense of humor, you know.. By some cruel twist of Fate, she was now stuck in 1968 where she only had her memories and books to keep her company and perhaps a broken girl who was cruelly taught obsession is love and was just as quickly bewitched by the brunette as the first time. Hermione was wondering if thinking like this was normal or not. I sobbed. This wasnt supposed to happen this way.Actually, it wasnt supposed to happen at all. Voldemort's tyranny is over. This fic is a clever, easy read. Bellatrix hates her but she knows she needs her. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. A one-shot for the 2023 Femslash Fuckery Fic Fest. , . She heard voices, screams, sounds of wand fight. Stripped Bare Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction post-hogwarts. Enough to open her eyes, and see two magnificently silver eyes dissaparate in the dark. As soon as the snatchers had caught us, I knew that we were all in trouble. You may have just been J.K Rowling because you are so good at writing not good but Great, Brilliant, Fantastic, I could go on for years. , , . , ! Thank you so much! As a reward, there was another smack, this time, it left her cheek bright red. Emptiness When a witch arrives to give her that chance, she almost can't believe it. draco and . Bellatrix Black finds herself in the hands of the Fates one night and needs to determine what path she must take to secure her own future. What she does know is that if she stays on the path she is on now, her 'Lord' doesn't have what she expected in store. His frown is getting worse and worse, and his whole body is trembling. Tell the truth you filthy mudblood. Hermiones throat was dry from screaming and constant sobbing. copy!" I thought it was great, and I can't wait to read more so I hope you post that next chapter soon. Someone interesting. "I told we could do this the easy way but apparently you like to do this the hard way!" You did a great job with the description of the torture and hermione's thought process. I felt the bile rise in my throat when I saw Bellatrix Lestrange waiting at the gates. "Draco can't imagine any more. I thought your depiction of the hermione/bellatrix torture was done very wellit really gave me the chills at some points when you thoroughly described the extent of Bellatrix's cruelty and Hermione's reaction to it. , , . Yet here she was, sneaking away in the dead of night onto the ship of the most fearsome pirate on all the seas. Time Heals by anthfan deals with Hermione's and Harry's traumas after the war (the scar is a big focus). It felt like she slept for days, although really, it was just a couple of minutes. Three years after the war Hermione Granger has completed multiple masteries and begun work on magical inventions involving time and mind magic. Some warnings: hints at/descriptions of violence and sexual situations. She is above her standard as a mudblood - and a pretty smart one at that, too!" "But think!" said Bellatrix, shoving her wand into Hermione's throat. Drop your wands. An awful silence seemed to stretch forever. Please consider turning it on! Hermione started to panic and attempted to wiggle her way out from under the older witchs body. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Draco Malfoy overhears the torture of his old classmates, and he desperately wants the screams to stop. I was stuck in Malfoy Manor with Ron and Harry. Bellatrix spilled the location about Hufflepuff's cup. and a few that I just really like, excluding the ever popular Isolation, are: Have you ever been so into a story and lovin life when you look at the chapters and youre like there is only 3 chapters left, there is no way. Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy - Works | Archive of Our Own A collection of 'toujours pur' drabbles; further explanation inside. Bellatrix looked me directly in the eyes. Hi, I'm looking for Hermione fanfictions preferably done well that are the aftermath of her dealing with what Bellatrix did to her. It could actually be a thing that happens, purebloods having to marry half-bloods or wizards with non-magical parents in order to make peace after the war. "Drop them, or we'll see exactly how filthy her blood is!" This happened after Bellatrix had finished torturing Hermione. Hermione Granger is the first Muggleborn Slytherin has no idea what is in store for her. It was replaced for a split second by a look of recognition. It all played in her mind like a short film. Hermione stared down at the knife that almost threatened to run through her chest. Draco didn't do anything brave to try and help the trio, that's for sure. Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange - Works | Archive of Our Own Narcissa then found the perfect little young woman to please her. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hermiones voice grew small as she was the most scared she has ever been in her life: We didnt take anything. There was a little bit of Hermione's blood on her dress. What If Bellatrix killed Hermione? - Quora Bellatrix's Slave/Pet - Chapter 1 - Captured and Left Behind 1 685. Suggestions? troll , dreadful , poor , acceptable, exceeds expectations , outstanding. #voldemort. Still worth the read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. She yelled at me. And with that, she slapped me harshly across my face. dwindling. She looked in their direction one last time, as if in goodbye. Just another site bellatrix tortures hermione fanfiction draco Hermione lifted her head slowly, her eyes meeting the grey, terrified pair of Draco Malfoy. i havent finished yet, so no spoilers please! But Bellatrix squeezed Hermione's hips between her knees and pinned her down by putting her hands on Hermione's chest, the knife in one of them. Hopefully re-reading and fixing links that no longer work from older stories on sites such as dramione.org - RIP. Hermione tried to supress a few tears that formed in her eyes and attempted to struggle free. Cree que ser soltero para toda la vida, pero su amigo le asegura que quizs un da se pueda tropezar con el amor de su vida. Thank you for your suggestion. Hunting down Hermione Granger. the serpent, the witch, and the broom closet, an illustrated guide to torturing house-elves, The Mirror Series: That Which You Most Desire. Im so sorry. The familiar voice spoke again. She tried to find the red haired young man, but got hoisted up by her stomach. What follows are weeks of both witches living together trying to find out how to get unattached. Bellatrix ordered her sister. I said DROP THEM! An immediate clatter followed and Hermione felt relieved. LIAR! Bellatrix shouted again and Hermione took a breath. This episode essentially turned into a gigantic debacle for Bellatrix and the Malfoys, as they were SEVERELY punished by Voldemort afterwards. Hermione tried to roll over and heard Harry stun someone. This is a companion piece of the Shades of Grey series which takes place between parts three and four. Bellatrix Lestrange. Here are 5 Dramione fics that will make you sob like a baby: Read #1 (its ongoing) and 10/10 addicted. The pain was too much for me. some of these are one-shots, others are novel-length, and most have mature themes - be sure to check the warnings! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Power? 1. It was 2 meters long by 2 meters deep and 3 meters tall. Dracos mate it Hermione. Hermione cried out and staggered to the side, suprised and scared. A shiver wracked her body, she whipped her body around, her breath ragged as she kept her head down, watching her feet pick up speed. All rights go to Dobby's creator except for the OC's. copper, iron, metal to her tongue and adrenaline to everything else. It all starts with a vitriolic - if not partly alcoholic - Professor and ends with a kiss in the rain. The Torture. Bellatrix got down and got on top of her. Her muscles protested in spasms and she felt absolutely exhausted. Upon hearing from Draco about Hermione's work, Narcissa hires Hermione to help investigate a question that has been haunting her since the Battle of Hogwarts " Why did Bellatrix end up the way she did?". Es todo lo que dir. http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=8310754&source=ff&filetype=mobi, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/, https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing. Of course, she told herself, when she saw a puddle of her own blood beneath her arm. The Harry Potter Reread: The Deathly Hallows, Chapters 23 and 24 , . Again, thank you! Bellatrix was supporting Hermione, who seemed to be unconscious, and was holding her short silver knife to Hermione's throat.
Kezi Dog Walking Forecast, South Carolina Women's Basketball Signees, Signature Housewares Replacement Lids, Is Dumpster Diving Illegal In San Antonio, Texas 2020, Articles B