But while it was insanity that made them do it. On Pg 106 and Pg 244 of his memoirs (Khrushchev Remembers), Khrushchev states clearly that he is Russian, not Ukrainian. But it never had much practical merit, and the working language of the Ukrainians was always Russian. The Saker, I would like to interview 2 professed patriotic and intelligent Russians , both living in the USA about their MOTIVES in their endless BASHING of everything European ( the part which concerns ME ) .. as well as their endless Bashing of Americans , the people among whom they choose to live , in both instances expressing Ridicule and Disgust bordering to Hate towards these 2 Areas of the World., Ole: As a Swede who never fell for the Russophobic noises of the MSM and even less for the dogma of Western supremacism, I should feel inclined to say that the Russian view is entirely justified. And women were emancipated for the first time in Chinese history. Probably Mr. Putin is the transition element between the old Russia and the new Russia. In the meantime, it has become abundantly clear that neither EU nor NATO membership is the least bit likely, or necessary: the EU got everything it wanted from the Ukraine by forcing it to sign the Association Agreement while giving nothing of value in return; and Ukrainian territory already serves as a playground for NATO training exercises. If you click on Advanced button you will get this message: Now the fight is between Poroshenko and a comedian named Vladimir Zelensky. On paper, the Ukraine imports gas from the EU; physically, the methane molecules piped in from Russia never leave Ukrainian territory; they are simply diverted for local use. The new manager types are trained under a programme known as Management Personnel Pool, run by the Graduate School of Public Administration at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. The fact that his detractors have to resort to crude and, frankly, stupid ad hominems further convinces me that Dmitrys views need to be widely shared. With the Wests ruling psychopaths seething quite correctly with hatred and contempt of their home populations, the latter will indeed suffer a collapse of their societies once the Elites decide to pull the flush. What a brilliant piece of work, an essay, in essence. "In terms of the legal basis for the Russian incursionI wouldn't call it an invasion; invasion is when you move in to stay, invasion leads to occupation. a massive problem with honey bees and other pollinating insects and one has to wonder about the massive increase in microwave radiation. which is becoming more vocal. Will there be a civil war? Correct, I went to test your statement thinking that my firefox using noscript will have easy job dealing with it. with a short interview on the Maidan, and his pithy summaries then about Ukraine being chaos but having some assets worth stealing or parlaying to the west. Just as an add, my fathers brothers bones were never found after the war (II). And that, if you like good news, is the best news you are going to hear.. The machinations of Ukraines democrats are about as interesting to me as the sex lives of sewer rats, but for the sake of completeness, let me flowchart it out for you. Dmitry Orlov, a presentation and an interview. It will certain decline further, plumbing the depths of depravity more than it has to date, but the system will chug along. Russia is ready to respond to any provocation, but the last thing the Russians want is another war. between the sacred (that which is holy) and the sacral (that which is An Android App has been developed by one of our supporters. In turn, based on the example of the late Roman Empire as well as similar ones from Chinese and Persian history, granting them mercy is one of the worst mistakes a barbarian can make: the result is a bunch of sexually depraved and generally decadent barbarians to be easily overrun and slaughtered by the next bunch of barbarians to happen along. He. Finally, you might want to take a look at this: http://thesaker.is/why-do-i-live-in-the-usa/ Und so weiter und so fort. Dmitry Orlov (born 1962) is an engineer and a writer on subjects related to "potential economic, ecological and political decline and collapse in the United States, something he has called "permanent crisis". This bit of perspective, by the way, puts paid to the rank idiocy of Zbigniew Brzezinskis Grand Chessboard: his theory that Russia wants to be an empire but cannot do so without the Ukraine shatters on contact with the realization that Russia hasnt been an empire for over a century now and has no need or desire to become one again. Dmitry Orlov: Are Americans prepared for a Soviet style collapse? Yes, you might be right that Russia would not, at least in the near future, rebuild the lands east of the river Dnieper. polite substitute for the term (pizdts), which is After him, with the new managers (that have office in Moscow but brain, heart and wallet in Paris, New York or London) of the old Russia there will be nothing left. Dmitry Orlov: "Let's See What Happens. We Have Motivation" Not a single buyer has taken an aircraft for delivery, despite 5000 orders outstanding for this model. View career paths Pre-College But they are fed up with 1000 years of western imperialism, wars, subversion, intervention, etc. Heres a particularly absurd example: French birth certificates no longer contain entries for father and mother but for parent1 and parent2. Biggest winners and losers of the NHL Trade Deadline In the US, Cold War 2.0 is on, and the anti-Russian rhetoric emanating from the Clinton campaign, echoed by the mass media, hearkens back to McCarthyism and the red scare. The Saker: Lastly, a similar but fundamentally different question: can the USA (as opposed to the Empire) survive Trump and, if so, how? Homosexuals Persecuting Christians in America - Do You Feel The Walls Closing In? Khrushchev was born on April 15, 1894, in Kalinovka, a small Russian village near the Ukrainian border. And if you are able to plant a lot of trees, please do so at your earliest convenience. He seems to assume that Russian Doctrine is that WW3 is to be fought on US soil. If the US is defeated in the SCS, then there will be no need to attack the US, the infrastructures will simply die from inability to maintain them. prayers when we suddenly find ourselves in extremis. An Incident On Simonka https://saker.community/product/an-incident-on-simonka-a-novel-by-r-h-auslander-pdf-ed/ March 2014. Locating potable water? It causes people to lose heart and leave. However, this is not to be. investigative report by J. Haek, Bellingcat. If that is the documentary that I saw yesterday, the fact that Rudolph Steiner predicted the dangers of electro-magnetic radiation, in the form of radio waves, for human beings and their neurological faculties, in 1924, was a real mind-boggler. Spin: The veteran blueliner wasn't expected to have a prominent . Dmitry Orlov trade details: Bruins bring in Capitals defenseman to add depth to blue line | Sporting News WIN NYI 4:00p -113 CHI DAL 6:30p -400 CGY ARI 6:30p -220 LAK NJ 4:00p BUF TB 4:00p EDM. It is a purely negative identity: Ukraine is that which is not Russia. If Catherine was a whore because she liked men and like to dancewell, we should then all be such Russian whores. In keeping with the light-hearted, whimsical nature of the Although humans still (think that) they exercise a modicum of control over the technosphere, it is the technosphere's natural tendency to take control away from humans even unto life-and-death decisions, as evidenced by a recent event in Libya where an unmanned military aircraft autonomously made the decision to kill someone. Thats interesting.I think someone has changed the Wikipedia page. The Saker interviews Dmitry Orlov 57342 Views April 16, 2019 [ This interview was originally made for the Unz Review] "I think that the American empire is very much over already, but it hasn't been put to any sort of serious stress test yet, and so nobody realizes that this is the case" togetherbut the exclamation Goodness gracious, we slipped Nature-like technologies, a phrase coined by Vladimir Putin, is a focal point of discussion in this recent interview with Dmitry Orlov. Despite Dmitrys intimate knowledge of the vast negatives of US culture and day-to-day life in this country, perhaps it is the awareness of culture shock awaiting him if he moved back to Russia that keeps him here. Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Just as the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), it had reached its peak of economic and social development just as the USSR was about to collapse, and it has been degenerating and losing population ever since. 5G technology, glyphosate, genetic engineering, radioactive contamination, global chemtrail spraying, and pervasive electromagnetic fields are designed to take down humanity and the global biosphere. experience of the event. "The way we look at it right now . Americans, despite the obvious propaganda nature of the media still are true-believers in the official Narrative because meaning and myth always trumps reality. or perhaps I should say, I am concerned, mostly for Russia. The Rise of US Nuclear Primacy But, you know, this is hardly unreasonable of them. These can sometimes confound his conclusions. If Russia doesnt decide, the situation will decide by itself. "Just visiting some of the world's largest cities right here Earth, like New York City can make you feel small and insignificant by comparison and compare that to a whole planet that is just one big city.If you are like me, who broke a foot in five places, has several steel plates, a bunch of nuts and bolts, and no cartilage in a right foot, who can only walk 5-city blocks without planning their retreat to someplace more finite, like a place to sit down -- the infinite is a very real (and painful) concept.Even the absence of the infinite can suggest the presence of the infinite, like what happens listening to the Beach Boys song "In My Room. But he simply does not understand the USA. Listen to audio about Dmoney Martinez. Until populations understand these techniques enough to see through them, we will all have a hard row to hoe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Petrovna_Khrushcheva. But then the entire system of militarized police is designed to crush any sort of rebellion, and most people know that. Make snippets of Doberman talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. Yet, in the face of these disasters, the regime and the Rightwing propaganda machine and hate-media still are infested with outright denialists, who assert that climate science is fraudulent. Cohen may be somewhat pro-Russian though actually he is just not being anti-Russian,instead of his being pro-Russian. Trump, can flounce around Washington and the rest of the country and do and say outrageous things and it has no effect on life whatsoever. They could provoke a nuclear attack and then when they are in their bunkers they will be, OOOPPSSS! The 31-year-old is the kind of quintessential bottom-six winger who brings energy and physicality every night while pitching in on offense. instead obliquely mention a certain furry animal. Those in the Dmitry Orlov - Wikipedia To quote Dimitry, from above: Thus we have a mostly Russian-speaking, historically mostly Russian territory where most of the people speak either Russian (some of them with an accent) or a sort of Ukrainian patois called Surzhik, which is Ukrainian-sounding but with mostly Russian words (the overlap between the two languages is so great that it is difficult to draw the line between them). Western sanctions hurting the West more than Russia. As a consequence, he had many preferences and regional traits that gave him Ukrainian look. Please order your copy of The Arctic Fox Cometh, available locally wherever Amazon.com has a foothold (now including Australia). There are several other Ukrainian regions that are almost entirely RussianKharkov and Odessa specificallybut Donetsk and Lugansk are not Ukrainian in the least. He reasons based upon the assumption that the US is run by logical people, and also by illogical people. US is dying. The views expressed are solely those of the authors and may or may not reflect those of The Saker Blog. A splendid interview from the first all the way down to the concluding question hats off and thank you very much, Saker and Orlov. Only the ancient Greeks had something that came close and that only for a short while. In spite of this confused linguistic situation, Ukrainian was imposed as the language of instruction throughout the country. Ill take New England and the Maritimes any day over the steamy South where the kudzu creeps over I mean *everything*, the snakes proliferate, and you cant survive the summer without AC 24/7. Official certs cost money and many people will do not use this option. Dmitry Orlov: The first round of the elections was an outright fraud. Most of all I would like to receive an answer to the reasons for that hate The object of the exercise was to somehow allow president Poroshenko to make it into the second round. The global populations of bees, butterflies, frogs, salamanders, little tweety birds, whales, sea lions, sea turtles, etc. The question of his ethnicity is irrelevant. All of these fake votes went to Poroshenko, allowing him to slither through to the second round. Important message about the blog from Andrei, La campagne mene par le prsident Roosevelt pour inciter la guerre en Europe, Le plus vieux mensonge et pourquoi la fin de lempire amricain a t retarde, Le retour de bton des sanctions contre la Russie, La piaga sanguinante sulla coscienza dellumanit, Pi lento degli HIMARS: la Russia dice che abbattere il razzo GLSDB non dovrebbe essere molto difficile, O palco est montado para a Terceira Guerra Mundial Hbrida, Tratar Putin como um imperialista irremedivel colocou o Ocidente em uma posio perigosa, Teniente General Igor Kirillov denuncia la preparacin de una provocacin con uso de armas qumicas de Occidente contra Rusia, : . NATOs gender-ambivalent military technicians would not want to get in their way at all.. We differ in the assumptions. Best way to deal with vigilantes, especially the pindo sort, is to drop the mouth first. Then they assume that you are independently wealthy and grovel shamefully." Dmitry Orlov 7 likes Like Putins popularity has waned somewhat, although he is still far more popular than any national leader in the West. of collapse is Russia, having lost an estimated ten million people to Bird numbers are still high, but new species are moving in and disturbing the harmony of the older arrangements. Everything he said in almost an off-hand way proved true all the time. It must be remembered that the Ukrainians, in spite of the decay of the last 30 years, still have something of the Russian fighting spirit in them, and will fight like Russiansuntil victory or until death. Americans strut around but feel powerless and dont have a plan or think they can have a plan because they lack the conceptual frameworks to understand that their leadership is thoroughly rotten. Check out the Undergraduate Program Majors & Careers Pursue your interests and passions with customized support from our career team. I now realise I have stolen them all from Dmitry on your pages (and from David Goodhart). This is why, after the government overthrow of 2014, when it became clear that the intentions of the Ukrainian nationalists who seized power in Kiev were to oppress the Russian part of the population, these two regions decided to strike out on their own. 2. Dmitry Orlov: I think that the American empire is very much over already, but it hasnt been put to any sort of serious stress test yet, and so nobody realizes that this is the case. All the incentives are there to keep the thing together, with little real risk of some sort of succession movement or serious insurrection. I especially agree with your descriptions of Howard and Murdoch. I am largely from the UK so I have no idea where they get their money from. Dmitry Orlov Contract, Cap Hit, Salary and Stats - CapFriendly Russia has been resisting calls to grant official recognition to these two Peoples Republics or to provide overt military support (weapons and volunteers do filter through from the Russian side without any hindrance, although the flow of volunteers has been slowing down of late). $$$. It only ever belonged to those who could keep their heads above water. But the people of Donetsk and Lugansk are not like that at all. Listen to audio about Doberman Dan. Rockets are important. Prior to this Bolshevik effort, Ukraina was not used as a proper political or geographic designation. The fact is bad apples in the police kill people carelessly and heedless very often and there is no recourse because communities have no review over the actions of the police. Quality. Dmitry Orlov: The USA, as some set of institutions that serves the interests of some dwindling number of people, is likely to continue functioning for quite some time.
Laporte County Obituaries, Peloton Bottom Of Feet Hurt, Articles D