Coupled with Harry being emotionally open at all times, the lessons did not progress much, with only rare instances where Harry was able to resist, if only briefly. Harry returns for his seventh year determined to change the status quo, as a mage. Lily's son he wasn't supposed to be abused. I lay him back in his crib, sighed, and went back to my own bed. Warnings: violence & abuse. Neville Longbottoms Boggart was actually Snape himself, which says a lot. Jocelyn, HARRY POTTER & THE BATTLE OF WILLS. In front of him, he dimly saw Snape's smile." It may not display this or other websites correctly. It took me a second to wake up and realize that it was coming from Harry. OTHER HARRY POTTER RECOMMENDATIONS: BEYOND YEAR SEVEN: POST-DEATHLY HALLOWS/POST-HOGWARTS FANFICTION. I stopped outside the room, took a deep breath, and prepared myself for what I was about to see. I wanted it off. He walked to the kitchen to hopefully get my breakfast. It was 6 am. Rated G.Novel-length. Always showing off, too much like Potter. So I must ask you where youve been this last August?. After Harry accidentally deages himself to a baby during a Potions class, Severus is tasked with aging Harry back up to his correct age before any word gets out on Harry's condition. Rated PG-13 for violence. This will be one of the hardest things you will have to do in my care. Rated R. Warnings: self-harm, violence. An unsettling revelation results in a kidnapping of the Boy-Who-Lived. By the time of Deathly Hallows, though, hes performing all manner of flashy The Matrix moves (in the movie) to fend off McGonagall and escape Hogwarts. With his introduction to the wizarding world, this changed and he built connections with many of the residents of the magical community, both good and bad. Snape is a snarky bastard. It's Bloody Better: Harry Snape and the Time Paradox. He bit his lip to stop grinning at the thought of Snape on the shaggy old pony. Who took you out? I shook my head at all of the weird, ugly, or girly toys. A novella, will contain mild CP. Rated PG-13. Identify those arcade games from a 1983 Brazilian music video. Suddenly I felt a pull in my tummy. [1], Under Snape's tutelage, Harry repeatedly had his mind broken into in order to train him. Did that mean I was a good boy? His strongest . This was to prevent other people from finding out about Harry and Voldemort's connection in their minds (or as the Ministry put it at that time, Harry seeing things), least of all by Dolores Umbridge. However the fansof Severus Snape may spin his actions, in light of everything we know about him now, theres no denying that his tormented childhood made him a bitter bully later in life. He has to keep fighting, but he may have to do it all alone. When 11 year old Harry Potter arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, there is something very familiar about the dour Potions Master sitting at the teache A very special girl, Y/n Prince, has very powerful parents. The sun as it sank over the mountains shone rosily off the walls. Rated PG. Mid-novel length. Harry shook his head and clung to me tighter, the occasional tear slipping down his face. Novel-length. Good. Like a lot. Facing the heartache of looking in all the wrong places, he'll have to discover the true meaning of family, and that sometimes it comes from where you least expect it. Back in Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, when Harry first arrives at Hogwarts, Snape makes his feelings for the boy perfectly clear from a distance. Daddy picked it up and picked me up. Rated PG-13. Before even knowing the teachers name or ever speaking to him, Snape shoots Harry an angry glare from across the room. The Dursleys are livid and downright refuse to take Harry back for the summer. Suddenly my eyes welled up with tears. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446. It all started with a letter from home and family. so simply speaking: I think you are looking for this fanfiction by KurbyLane: "O Mine Enemy". I put the toys back and closed the box, pushing it away. "A cold hand touched the side of his face, tilted his head up, and those dark eyes were staring down at him, reaching right inside him, tearing him apart and scattering his mind and his soul into pieces. This was Lily's son. My code is GPL licensed, can I issue a license to have my code be distributed in a specific MIT licensed project? Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him. Who is causing the mysterious disease sweeping Hogwarts? I nodded, a little bit confused at what he had in mind. The magical world of J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter resonated with people of all ages around the world. Harry mourns his godfather as the war finally begins in earnest, bringing tragedy and new struggles for all those on the side of Good. "Yes, p'ease, daddy!" Or the sudden shift in his relationship with the Potter whelp. Warnings: anorexia, abuse. Its tough to pin down exactly what gave the series that universal appeal, but for many, its the wide cast of now-iconic characters. Start here. I just said this fic is just an excuse for his diaper fetish. He bent down to my level again. Were there any new characters or magic introduced? I'm looking for a fanfic where Dumbledore decided to send Harry 'live' with Snape after the events of the third or fourth book (if I'm not mistaken, the fourth). Will Snape use his newfound power over Harry to destroy him? Lily and James were killed when Harry was three and Alison was just a couple months old Harry was awake and lying in his crib. All the Harry Potter Books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1997) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998) Snape and Harry learn their shared devotion to Dumbledore is a connection not easily broken. How do you get out of a corner when plotting yourself into a corner. Alternate Universe. Competitive strawberry picking in chapter 14: To prove that he was now definitely focusing on the task, Draco began to speed up his movements. He turned to his left and saw Severus sleeping beside him. He's about to get them. Alternate Universe. "Harry, do you want to get some toys today?" Hermione discovers Rons had a change of heart and in the process of debating it, uncovers the effects of Snapes change of heart as well. Surly Straggler vs. other types of steel frames. Rated PG. Unless otherwise noted, all stories link offsite. Instead, he meets Augusta and Remus, the Potters and Longbottoms having gone out for an evening to themselves. Novel-length. A real joy to read. I really had to go! What If Snape Had Been Harry's FATHER? - Harry Potter Theory Fan-Fic The war is over. I took in the sight of my crying little big boy. "Harry, you point to me all of the toys that you don't like, okay?" Theowyn, HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAINED SOULS. Otherwise, he supposed, they would have had to borrow that horse. Rated PG. (This takes place in Harry Potter's Fifth Year) Snape was furious at Dumbledore. Snape made it clear that everybody who had seen Harry in Potions classes could not deny that he needed remedial help. If they hope to win, old quarrels must be set aside, new alliances must be forged, and Harry Potter must find the courage to face down dark wizards, his own emotions, and a destiny he did not choose. Hecate Potter didn't grow up normal. rev2023.3.3.43278. Healing: the process of recovery, repair, and restoration. Novel-length. #severussnape. Harry Potter and the Last Horcrux by Mike. Harry told his best friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger about the lessons, despite Snape forbidding him from telling anyone else the truth. Everyone else believed him to be filthy death eater scum, and he agreed, never fathoming the concept of someone this for the girls who love snape, lucius, sirius, remus, and james as much as i do (ill be making another smut book with the regulars you know what i mean ;)). Snape Stories - Wattpad Harry blows up Aunt Marge, and runs away just a week into the summer holiday. Harry/Snape. Now how long will it take the wizarding world see the damage done? We quickly disapparated away. Daddy then took me down to my high chair. Against his better judgement Severus Snape let a part of himself be used in a spell six years earlier. Harry/Snape. This listing uses the G - NC17 rating system. "Yes." It certainly has the 'fan' part down fine; only a fan would do something of this caliber. Its no surprise, then, that Snape is thrilled by the prospect of being the one to capture Sirius in Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban (as badly as that whole scenario went), but after the reformation of the Order of the Phoenix, hes on the same side as Lupin and Sirius and spends a little time in Grimmauld Place. Daddy, help me!" he was saying. "Sorry baby, I should've warned you. Unless a story has been "abandoned" for quite some time, this listing will not specify it as a WIP. Shame. I exclaimed. Unfortunately, due to the mutual animosity between the teacher and student, Snape was unkind and discouraging in his methods despite his own mastery of the skill, while Harry did not take Snape's lessons too seriously, and neglected to practise. I shook my head. There was another something there, a something he'd never known before, something that was dark and yet soothing. I nodded. Not even the boy's sudden intrusion in his life. What sort of strategies would a medieval military use against a fantasy giant? Snape/Harry. Rated R for violence. Are you alright?" Sent to Privet Drive to intercede in a domestic dispute, Severus finds that Harry Potter is not quite feeling himself. Alternate Universe HBP. Nothing about the war turned out the way I thought it would. His chance to recuperate becomes a fight for survival after Voldemort's supporters are given the chance to attack him outside his protection. Every question has an answer, and Harry is about to uncover some answers that he never asked for. "Harry, got it?" Oh boy! She said as she handed us a box. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World, LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story, Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World, Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry and Voldemort's connection in their minds, Also in the film adaptation, instead of Harry looking through a Pensieve, he instead used a. Before they can be killed, a portal opens as a result of a kitsune playing around with magic and seeing an opportunity, Snape forces Lupin, his litter of pups and the prophesied children into the portal. Rated R. Warnings: self-mutilation, abuse. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. I wish he would do that more often. Except, Harry doesn't really have either, does he? I woke up in the early morning as daylight was beginning to stream through my window. Pretty soon his eyes closed. "Harry, I would part with all of the money in the world just for you! What is the point of Thrower's Bandolier? It's now 1989, and Harry is getting suicidal. Dumbledore urges Snape to look after Harry after witnessing the Dursley's abuse and Snape reluctantly becomes parent figure to a very small Harry Potter. A short-lived series of private lessons took place after Christmas in the 1995-1996 school year, during which Severus Snape attempted to teach Harry Potter the skill of Occlumency. Unfinished WIP. Daddy took me up to my room and lay me on the floor. Listen to Harry's account of the story of how he came to be Severus Snape's Adult Baby. AmbiguouslyTrustworthy!Snape kidnaps ClinicallyDepressed!Harry to keep him safe, but nothing is quite what it seems. When Harry is captured in the Department of Mysteries, he expects to meet a swift death. And boy was it thrilling. My nappy was now all soggy and gross. Now I want you to take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. RELATED: Harry Potter: 10 Most Annoying Things Hermione Ever Did. Harry/Snape. Harry/Snape mentorship. We learn more about his motivations, his deep love for Lily Evans/Potter, his painful childhood and so on. What is his mind telling him? At this point, I am not adding smut-centered stories, crack!fic, or meta to this archive. Set in the fifth year. Who is the boy Harry keeps meeting at unexpected moments and why is it that Snape suddenly starts to develop some slightly more human qualities as the two slowly come to understand one another? Stories in which Snape discovers Harry is his biological son (Severitus) or other relative. I sat up in my crib and looked around me, confused for a second. Draco, who is also staying with Professor Snape this summer, is of course not happy with this, at least not to begin with. My eyes widened. Rated PG. With this act, Voldemort trusted him enough to position him as Headmaster of Hogwarts (for a brief time), protecting the schools students as far as he could from the Dark Lords regime. Short. Snape and Harry are trapped alone together in the aftermath of Voldemort's destruction. Why did these things have to happen to me? Severus has saved Harry's life one too many times and the bond has formed, beyond anyone's power to dissolve. However, the categories are loosely based on how "canon" the stories are, whether it is Post-Half-Blood Prince or Post-Deathly Hallows.This listing does not necessarily specify whether a story . I was using the bathroom in my professor's lap. He smiled back and lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. Stories in which Snape rears Harry as a child (before Hogwarts-enrollment age), either as a surrogate parent or biological father. During one disastrous Occlumency lesson, Harry sees just how badly his father and his friends used to treat Snape. He buttoned up my onsie, and stood me up. Snape/Harry. "I'm going to fail", Ron said dejectedly. A minute later, Severus heard Potter's quill clatter to the floor. Harry Potter Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Because of his upbringing, he had few connections in his early years, the only people he truly interacted with being the abusive Dursleys. So before I had an AO3 account I was reading this fanfic where Dumbledore had told Harry (I think it was 3rd or 4th year) that if he left the Dursleys house that summer, it would endanger everyone he loved. Next time, wait for me to get you out. A short-lived series of private lessons took place after Christmas in the 19951996 school year, during which Severus Snape attempted to teach Harry Potter the skill of Occlumency. No, nothing will ever change Severuss hatred for Harry Potter no matter how fond of him he was becoming. Quite frankly, this iswell, it's a really ham-fisted approach to a fanfic. Daddy sat me up and rubbed my back to calm me. A lot of the time, morality in Harry Potter is very cut and dried. I said, feeling very exasperated. And indeed, daddy brought me a bottle of more milk. Rated PG-13. Anyway, where I left off, Draco, Pansy, and Harry were being forced to live in the same house while Snape and Lucius do Death Eater things. And to top it all off, I have to use the bathroom, but I can't take off my nappy. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. I then began to cry. Not even the boys sudden intrusion in his life. "Potter," he growled without turning around, "come here." Harry shakily pushed himself up from the chair. I yelled. Daddy then began to gently massage my lower abdomen, with each push, he increased the pressure a little more. An unsettling revelation results in a kidnapping of the Boy-Who-Lived. The beloved characters of Harry Potter obviously changed from Sorcerer's Stone to Deathly Hallows, but none grew as much as Snape. I laughed. Harry Potter Fanfic Harry And Hermione. What if there was a darker truth hidden in Harry's story? This story takes place in Harriet's fifth year. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. He was loved by everyone; he was the last person you would expect to have to worry about. But appearances can be deceiving. Harry/Snape mentorship. Sirius Black was rather displeased with Snape being the teacher, and warned him not to abuse Harry, while Remus Lupin was confident due to Snape's mastery in Occlumency, and encouraged Harry to try his hardest. And then the fact that he would have to change me. Healer Snape [248] Stories where Snape heals Harry in some way. Do you understand me?" Harry Potter as a Baby - Nappy Changes, Nightmares, and Toys Harry Potter: Bruised veteran of too many heartbreaks; cynical, jaded drunkard; Wardwright, war hero, recluse, and part time matchmaker. It choked him. Mid-novel length. Harry Potter Fanfic Where Harry Gets Adopted By Snape and Befriends Draco and Pansy, scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/242278/, scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/246188/, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Latest Blog Post: Jacks Bad Movies Black Adam (2022), Fan fiction where Snape adopts Harry Potter, Looking for a specific Harry Potter fanfiction: Snape adopts Harry and Draco, Harry Potter fanfic where he stays in a sterilized environment in the hospital wing and Snape stays near him, Harry Potter fanfic where Harry runs away, Harry Potter fanfic where Ginny is determined to marry Harry who has no interest in her, Harry Potter x Tom Riddle fanfic where Harry travels back in time to Wools Orphanage as a baby and everyone thinks his birthday is in October, Harry Potter Fanfic where Harry is sent to an alternate dimension where Tom Riddle is good, Harry Potter fic where Snape thinks Harry is spoiled but finds out about his abuse, also Drarry, Bulk update symbol size units from mm to map units in rule-based symbology, Using indicator constraint with two variables. Harry Potter and the Summer after the War and it sequel Harry Potter and the Winters after the War - These fics are novel-length, canon-compliant pairing-wise, kind of clich in that Harry and Ron are Aurors fighting evil, but have good characterization, a good mystery plot, and some great OCs. The lessons began under the insistence of Albus Dumbledore, who believed that Harry's mind was vulnerable to an attack by Lord Voldemort, and so the class was designed to give Harry protection from this type of . Eventually Snape mentors Harry. Rated NC17. Harry Potter: 10 Biggest Ways Snape Changed From Sorcerer's Stone To Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter: 10 Most Annoying Things Hermione Ever Did, Harry Potter: 5 Times Snape Was The Worst Hogwarts Professor (& 5 It Was Lockhart), Harry Potter: 10 Snape Mannerisms From The Books Alan Rickman Nails, Harry Potter: 5 Best Things Snape Did For Harry (& The 5 Worst). Little did they know what Harry's 16th birthday would have in store A duel with Draco leads to drastic and permanent consequences for both Harry and Severus. Rated R. Melissa Jooty, TAMING OF HARRY POTTER, THE. Alternate Universe. Novel-length. Later, of course, we learn that Snape's history with James and Lily is at the root of this bad blood. Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixHarry's mandatory extra lessons with Snape. Severus has been having dreams, dreams so real they feel like memories. occlumency, fighting, etc), or school. The summer after 5th year, Death Eaters find Harry abandoned in the Dursley house and bring him to Voldemort. It only takes a minute to sign up. Rated NC17. Harry defeated Voldemort, yada, yada, yada. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Snape/Harry mentorship. "Daddy, am I good boy?" Community content is available under. FUGUES FICTION ARCHIVE:THE X-FILES EDITION. Don't you want your toys?" I moaned as soon as we touched. Updates are posted at LJ:Daily Snitch &LJ:Snapenews, If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or would like to have your story removed from this listing, please email me at foxestacado@gmail.com. Nothing will ever change that. Things were presented in such a way that fans would think he was deceiving Dumbledore, only for the truth to hit withHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He shrunk back to look like a two year old. Snape also ordered Harry to close his mind every night as practice. The worst part was, you could hear it. ABOUT THE ARCHIVE | POLICY ON RATINGS, SPOILERS & WIPs. Will he ever be fit to take on the mantle of The Boy Who Lived? Snape is Scheherazade. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for forever, it seems. The resulting understanding between Harry and Snape is critical to destroying Voldemort and leads to an offer of adoption. A spell Harry uses to ascertain Snape's loyalties goes horribly wrong. Fawkes knows the cause and is determined to fix it. Harry has had a hard life, harder than anyone knows, even himself. Do new devs get fired if they can't solve a certain bug? We entered the store.
Non Sequitur Examples In The Crucible, Which Term Best Describes The Texture Of The Kyrie?, Articles H