Sign me up! T-Mobile confirmed being hit by a data breach that might affect tens of millions of customer data. 2:22-cv-00843 in the U.S. District Court Western District of Washington. P (412) 322-9243 5G was forced on everyone and current phone is not compatible, so now what? Want to stay in the loop on class actions that matter to you? He says T-Mobile developed the networks launch without disclosing to its customers including former Sprint customers following the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile it intended to shut down older networks without adequately addressing network incompatibilities for numerous devices dependent upon them. iPhone 7s and I got this hunk of junk. Im NOT happy and will be switching companies. Youll file your own legal forms and documents and keep on top of the deadlines and proceedings yourself. FairShake has helped thousands of consumers just like you get resolution to long-standing complaints with companies like T-Mobile without filing a lawsuit. NWIDA - reddit Why: Vash alleges T-Mobile failed to properly secure and protect his and other class members' private information from a recent data breach. The customer service was horrendous. Please sign me up and share this information. In my city we cannot get 5G due to being in a valley. I am paying for a phone that wont let me text, it says no network Retry. Please add me. Just recently have been getting wifi for my TV vision but still rebooting once a day. Should have never been sold this package. I have been a customer with sprint now T-Mobile for more than 6 yrs. In December 2021 I made a mobile phone purchase over the phone with T-Mobile. This material is not intended to be legal advice. This is still going on in places a year and a half later!! What am I supposed to do and the only thing they can say is were sorry for the inconvenience for all the troubles youve been going through Ive got every message you can think of but now its escalated again I spent over 12 hours text messaging these people. Recently, T-Mobile settled a class action lawsuit to resolve claims made against it for the August 2021 data breach that affected approximately 76.6 million US Citizens. People need to know someone is out there to help! Do You Qualify: Uber, Lyft Driver Sexual Assault Lawsuit Claim Review, Numbers from the Social Security Administration. They even cut down on 4G make both of my phone uselsss. Every month it goes up. I am having trouble getting and making phone calls and texts. This data breach affects more than 50 million current, former and prospective customers. Please add me. On August 17, 2021, T-Mobile was alerted of an individual trying to sell stolen customer data in an online forum. They literally gave me a free phone for the switch Just go get a new phone you losers. Hmm..feel that should have been disclosed during the sale. That makes this class action settlement the second largest data breach related class action settlement after Equifax's 2017 data breach settlement, which is accepting claims in an extended claim filings period through December 2024. We'll ask for 15% commission out of your settlement from your T-Mobile legal action when you receive it, subject to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. No service. T-Mobile Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit Overview: Who: Stephen J.Vash filed a class action lawsuit against T-Mobile on behalf of himself and about 100 million of the company's customers. I dont have 5 G service in the area of Arizona where I live so its useless. I have 5 lines and its all the same. Every since the Sprint/TMobile merger, my service has been terrible. We were paying off our phone and nearly had them paid in full before they changed the plan altogether and somehow we were leasing the phones all the sudden. Amanda represents employees, consumers, and sexual assault survivors in complex class action lawsuits nationwide. P (626) 550-1250, Disclaimer|Privacy Policy | 2013-2023 All Rights| 1 (800) 467-5241. When I receive calls or call out. Also, had our plan costs changed whenever they felt like doing it. This is how bad my situation is. Long story short had to call every month to have my bill corrected. My Iphone 8 suddenly stopped working. I have been with sketchy service since March 2022 and without service at my home since June, I inherited TMobile by way of Sprint. I actually had to crawl my way to my laptop to email my sister who lives in a different state yeah but theyre just giving you the runaround and I mean the big run around 99 people I have talked to and its getting to the ridiculous I told him I said what Ive got to reach 1 million people before yall actually say hey theres a problem, but the thing is I had an iPhone 7 S and I was getting 5G since I got this iPhone 13 I have never had 5G ever. Lawsuits against T-Mobile started streaming in after the telecom giant announced on August 16, 2021 that it had been the victim of a data breach during which an unauthorized individual gained access to the personal information of roughly 76 million people, including T-Mobile customers and consumers who had applied for credit with the company. T-Mobile says the plans don't have hidden fees, but there's an early termination catch the company isn't being forthright about, according to the lawsuit. My Sprint service was great, but T Mobile is awful. T mobile is not the only one doing this. The number of users whose personal information might have been compromised in a recent cyber attack of T-Mobile has climbed to 53 million, as the telecommunication company is hit by a pair of. P.O. Service switched to T-Mobile June 1, 2022. Deadline Passes on T-Mobile's $350 Million Settlement Days After settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding No compensation other than them to say to return them and start a new lease even though I made all the payments already. Supposedly was to have unlimited 5g when recently switched from metro pcs on all 4 devices. With hundreds of successful settlements to our credit, were ready to help you fight against the large corporations that dont care about their customers. You must contact the Attorneys working with ClassAction.org would like to speak with anyone whose personal information was exposed in the data breach announced by T-Mobile in August 2021. Yeah its getting bad I even asked for them to buy my phone back so I can go to Verizon. In April 2020 we upgraded one of the i-phone 8s for the 11 with a promotion they were running. "We are continuing to take action to protect everyone at risk from this cyberattack, including those additional persons we recently identified," the company said in a statement. Definitely ADD ME! This isnt the same as filing a Small Claims lawsuit yourself or joining a class action lawsuit (which your contract forbids). According to the company, the vulnerability that allowed the data to be accessed has been fixed. Sign up for our newsletter for the latest tech news and scoops delivered daily to your inbox. In my area I have to use my wifi just to make calls. Please add me I have horrible service for months now. Plus very rude! So they want to offer me a Wi-Fi hotspot that I can pay extra for and then they say the booster will work better. We were upset about it. They wont help us! Add me plus they sold me 3 Galaxy watch 4 LTE that wont work on their networks before the merger. It was explained as an error that they had no resolution for & gave me a $10 credit for my inconvenience! I hate this this service. T-Mobile agrees to pay customers $350 million in settlement over - CNN I had T-mobile for 7rs. T-Mobile will pay $350 million to settle lawsuits over massive data My family has has had sprint for years I live in West Virginia, when the companies merged they sent us new Sims cards for are phones, they didnt take into consideration that were we live doesnt have 5g now we have Sims for 5g but only have 4g at best, this has left us with bad service, dropped calls, missed important calls from Drs, many more important calls my mother and myself are cancer patients, have telemedicine appointments that cut out or dobt happen, so much problems, even though we have horrible service are bill has only went up. The attorneys handling the mass arbitration will only get paid if they recover money on your behalf, and their payment will come as a percentage of your award. Oneplus 5g device. A dedicated page on T-Mobiles site has also been set up to provide more information and allow people to sign up for free identity theft protection services. And I seem I not getting threw this hung up. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), a consumer may bring a civil claim for damages if they were victims of a data breach. The lawsuit, filed by a T-Mobile customer on April 15 and seeking class-action status, alleges that the company's no-contract plans are deceptive. Please add me. Add me this is Happening to my phone no service continuously had T-Mobile for 7 Plus Years, Yess add me because this is not acceptable at all, Data is terrible Im always having to use my WiFi at home because it works better then T-Mobile data. Another group of lawyers filed a class action lawsuit against T-Mobile for the data breach. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"Is there a class action suit against T-Mobile? Our connection to the industry is what sets us apart: we cover lawsuits and investigations . T-Mobile ETF (Early Termination Fee) Class Action Lawsuit Settlement So Im paying on a phone that doesnt work and my thing was just like electricity if you got electricity to your house and all of a sudden the wind blows and you lose electricity, your meter stops and your meter does not go up anymore until the service gets corrected which means thats what Sprint /T-Mobile should be doing until they get it corrected. Areas that were decent now have ZERO service. almost 50 million former, current and prospective customers. Best Class Action Lawsuits, File Claim & Settlement Money 2023 I had Sprint for a few years before T-Mobile took over, Please add me !! What dates did you have service or apply for service with T-Mobile? T-Mobile Data Breach - Class Action Lawsuit - Lynch Carpenter LLP A community for independently owned wireless stores, cell phone sales and repair shop Not only do I not get any downloads in time I have buffering with all my videos all the time and I cant text without duplicate text coming in and my voice text is completely inaccurate because of this redundancy with this 5G. That you could make it resolved in a few days is wonderful. You can choose to initiate the arbitration process completely on your own. I never received the $200 credit for upgrade promised in store due to customer service error. The choice of a lawyer is a significant one that should not be made simply on the basis of advertising. Mass arbitration is different than traditional litigation, which involves filing a formal lawsuit with the court and potentially going to trial. I had the LG thinq V50 and V60. Terms and Conditions. Oh yes 12 hours and it gets old because once you stop, the conversation ends and they stop talking to you but it takes them so long to respond because theres so many People. Class Action Lawsuits: Everything you need to know They got more done in a few weeks than I did in over two years. I would like to be added, Add me its ridiculous what they think they can do to people. I guess this is what you get when you are a long time customer. Consumer arbitration is an efficient and effective process for resolving disputes against corporate giants. Atos on LinkedIn: Functional Owner Once you initiate an arbitration process, T-Mobile will pay attention, and youll have a better chance of having your problem resolved. T-Mobile customer service promised you everything when you signed up. Why: Class action lawsuits and settlements involving T-Mobile and Verizon have collectively revolved around claims related to accessibility, service and billing. I can not hear on the phone. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. I would like to be added to this class action lawsuit. I was using T-mobile internet with out Wi-Fi. The seller is privately offering the rest of the breached information. Said I didnt qualify for a booster and to wait for new tower to be fixed. Dan Avery Jan. 24, 2023 10:00 a.m. PT 3 min. Never the less they still owe me $ 321.04. Where: T-Mobile and Verizon are used by consumers nationwide. Since the breach, attorneys have been working to help make sure T-Mobile is held accountable for failing to properly protect the private information of millions, who are now at a heightened risk for fraud and identity theft. There is no guarantee that the legal services or claims processing to be conducted will be of higher quality than legal services or claims processing provided by other attorneys or claims processing groups. Add me. If they dont win your claim, you dont pay. ADD ME !! I have a Note 5, 8,and 9. When will it end, I was told until its paid off completely, Also having many issues with phone my contacts list somehow got erase, Please add me , this happened to me I have no service, when I walk out of room where router is I lose connection, Please add me. Now Im paying for a $900 5G capable phone that SUCKS! Seem weird so I try to put I pay on the due date. T-Mobile customers file class action lawsuits as investigation finds 53 2023 T-Mobile Data Breach Sparks Class Action Lawsuit All posts or writings on TopClassActions.com by staff or others should be regarded as personal opinion only, not legal advice. I have screen shots of my speed test iver the last 2 months We make no representations about the qualifications, competence, or credentials of any participating lawyer or processing organization, and we have made no judgments about them. T-Mobile CEO John Legere, and those under him, have lawyers of his own that are ready to defend the company tooth and nailand win. Now my bill is 100$ more than what I agreed on. We have 1,000s of individual clients like who are affected by the data breach. Before you consider a T-Mobile lawsuit, check the contract you signed. Don't Miss Out! The website I go to online are coming up not secure . We will be filingindividualarbitrations on behalf of each of our clients. Please add me. Add me too please ! Contact us now for a confidential evaluation of your potential claims. Ive had 82 troubleshoots on this iPhone 13. Had wonderful service. T-Mobile has been sued for a data breach that allegedly occurred in 2021. I live on fix income how can you bill go up every month&then you are threateni with turn off . Legal information is not the same as legal advice, which is the application of the law to a persons unique situation. Its ridiculous and phone service we drop calls. They decive customers about 5g coverage and dont even have active towers in my area! Yes I want to join the class action lawsuit. Plus they said they would send a boost to get service near my home. Add me. 2:22-cv-00843 in the U.S. District Court Western District of Washington. The information stolen from the customers includes names, addresses, dates of births, phone numbers, social security numbers, and driver's license information. If you meet the criteria, an attorney will contact you at no cost to explore the facts of your possible case. Under the settlement, T-Mobile has agreed to pay an amount equal to about $4.60 per person affected by the data breach. P (724) 656-1555 We are both retired and have no guarantee of a signal in case of emergency. But they are still charging for the services however, we are not receiving the service they claim to deliver. Never had any problems with Sprint until this happened. Please help! The arbitrators decision is final, and if you win this legal proceeding against T-Mobile, they will be forced to comply with the arbitrators decision or face legal consequences. Please add me. But maybe the service you actually received was something quite different. These lawsuits allow them to get damages for their pain and suffering. Contact Shamis & Gentile, P.A. PLEASE ADD ME!! Add me to this lawsuit as well. A nearly $500 Million class action settlement has been agreed upon with T-Mobile. I was told I needed to upgrade my phone to receive service. All Rights Reserved. Add me to this lawsuit. So then I paid like a couple hundred dollars to have them shut my TMobile Account so I could switch over to a different service provider which much cheaper and better but despite the coverage on it to save money and to keep my money back into my pockets. I have been livid about my experience with T-mobile after acquiring Sprint. T-Mobile Class Action Lawsuit Overview: Please add me. If you qualify, Top Class Actions lawyers will contact you after you fill out the form to determine if you should file an individual lawsuit or a class action case. Been with Sprint 18 years and lived in same home 6 years. Your information will instead be submitted to an attorney or claims processing company for a private assessment and possible representation. Since the?change, my phone freezes up constantly. You may feel like you dont have any options, but you do. I work from my phone and absolutely cannot function without a working connection. They gave us pennies for them when they were both in excellent condition! Always dropping calls or no service/network in certain places mainly my house or yard. Read About More Class Action Lawsuits & Class Action Settlements: It is our goal to develop a website that is accessible to everyone. The T-Mobile class action lawsuit argues that more than 50 million customers' confidential proprietary information (CPI) and customer proprietary network information (CPNI) was disclosed to third parties without their consent. T-Mobile says it has begun sending communications to those affected by the breach. If you are a T-Mobile customer, you may be eligible to join this data breach class action lawsuit inquiry because the company failed to keep your data safe and secure. Lynch Carpenter is committed to keeping our site compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. While dozens of proposed class actions were filed following the breach, T-Mobile is arguing that most customers agreed to arbitrate their claims when they agreed to the companys terms and conditions. I finally switched over to Verizon, and for 3 months T-Mobil charged my card and refuse to return money! "We have sent communications to millions of customers and other affected individuals and are providing support in various ways.". No data. Ive had so many escalations on this phone its unreal and all they keep telling me is theres a problem with the phone yeah I think thats not including me driving an hour and a half to Suffolk Virginia when I live in North Carolina and back, then I had to drive two hours to Virginia Beach, Virginia, and two hours back to North Carolina to the apple . The article does not contain contact information. He alleges T-Mobile developed its 5G launch without disclosing to its customers including former Sprint customers following the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile it intended to shut down older networks without adequately addressing network incompatibilities for numerous devices dependent upon them. The company has just announced the terms of a settlement in a consolidated class action lawsuit, and it isn't cheap: $350 million to be split up by customers (and lawyers), plus $150. Pasadena, CA 91105 All of arbitration claims made through FairShake are administered by the the American Arbitration Association (AAA). I literally asked them to take this phone and buy it back off for me. Yeah this is really getting ridiculous. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement F (724) 656-1556, 1350 Columbia Street I totally agree with this. Please Add Me, Pease add me. Adding T-Mobile SIM card has not resolved issues with service on my sprint phone. They then said they would send us a booster that never came. Maybe its cause I did not know all of them big words to use to get a lawyer to notice Mt Start A Class Action Lawsuit. Ive been a Sprint customer since 1985. So, customer service guy told me that I need to upgrade to a new phone, because this 4G is NOT going to work no more. So many times my daughter try to reach me at home and no service what so ever. I switched to T-Mobile a little over a month ago and now I cannot use my phone anywhere. An alternative to filing a T-Mobile lawsuit in small claims court is demanding arbitration with T-Mobile. Add me and I have more information on this 99 Representatives. If you were a T-Mobile customer in August 2021, you may get a few dollars from the carrier in the near future. I was not informed about the pending change when I bought this phone.
Jeffrey Woodruff Obituary, Chevy Colorado Frame Repair Parts, Articles J