It's all about the questions he asks. Follow Akinator on: Facebook @officialakinator Twitter @akinator_team Instagram @akinatorgenieapp-----Genies tips:-Akinator requires an Internet connection to use his magic lamp. $.src='//v2.zopim.com/?2ktsm0pFavTP73pqKSQc7tjTAvLbCxAU';z.t=+new Date;$. Martin Keamy from "Lost": Akinator got that in 19 questions. Buzz cut for lovely African American women. You won't believe how addictive this activity is until you try to beat him (which is really not much easier than to beat a real person!) Apparently, the Akinator knows about the Battlefield video game series. This would be fine, but when the game doesnt recognize the characters, you dont get any points. You think of a character that is real or fictional, as in in a fictional thing, and the genie asks you 20 questions. Poussey, Orange is the New Black. Log In Sign Up. Get used to seeing this. Oddly enough, this little genie has been correct with the most obscure of characters. obscure characters for akinator. Error is a man that lives in Ruto town. 5. Now I do understand why it's implemented in the first place, but some of us don't have kids and we just tryna have fun. It may be a fictionary or a real character. font-display: swap; I decided to see if it could guess at some Warhammer characters, and settled on Marneus Calgar. So there's this thing called Akinator who is basically a genie. We used to huddle around at sleepovers trying to stump him with obscure TV, movie, or book characters. .woocommerce .wishlist-title h2, At least he seems pretty harmless. Trying to Stump 'Akinator': Will the Robot Guess Drew Brees? I mean when Akinator guesses the correct answer, there's a little box afterwards which will say "Character already played times, last played on ." I kind of feel like that's cheating lol. He also gets quite a lot of Touhou stuff quite quickly (though pulling out some of the more obscure characters takes multiple tries for him) Of course once I break out the real obscure stuff it just can't win. The problem comes when you check out the gameplay. We then tried the obscure route with Velma from Scooby Doo, but he got it! When it doesn't get it it right its artificial intelligence learns from its mistakes and it theoretically continues to get smarter constantly. I will win. Now, Akinator is our go-to family car game because it's so challenging to try to outsmart the genie. 2,410 takers Report. I remember stumping it in the past with particularly obscure stuff, but it guessed Logen Ninefingers from The First Law book trilogy correctly just now. (Or maybe there are, there are some pretty crazy stories out there, and the Greek gods were known for doing strange stuff.). Stay Away from Popular Characters Stumped even with people who have face pics! border: none !important; I guess it's not the hardest thing in the world but he has definitely guessed mine correctly far more than I've been able to stump him. /*product AR page*/ window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Go Orange. Tracy went easy with Captain America and sure enough, the Akinator prevailed. Xiahou Dun Smash Ace. Papaver Flower Meaning, Read More After logging in you can close it and return to this page. Akinator, The Web Genius. Katniss Everdeen, known as "the girl on fire", is the main protagonist in the Hunger Games.She is 16 years old at the beginning of the first book and is quiet, independent, and fierce. Finally a listener stumped him with Punky Brewster, but he asked five more questions and then he got that one too. Come and face the mighty guessing powers of the ingenious Akinator. Quizilla / Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Akinator at Amazon.com. Make sure to let us know in the comments section below! glennmagusharvey 2011-06-21 21:03:56 edited 2011-06-21 21:04:46 Akinator : Question 5 : About eight people on the planet know the title, including five within the walls of our school. The Akinator. Oct 21, 2014 #494 Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. .woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-category__title, That really shouldn't have worked. Saint John Neumann Catholic Church Mass Times, Even when he was wrong on a couple of my characters he was so close it was eerie. The guy is mostly content to just stay in his tower and play with his Snifts. Akinator is the web genie; a custom made bot that essentially plays '20 Questions' with you and tries to guess what character, real or fictional, past or present, that you're thinking of. Qualys Cloud Agent Force Scan, Akinator on Alexa/Google is the craziest game ever! 'Dan and Phil BEAT AKINATOR!' I went for a slightly more obscure FF character, Exdeath, and it nailed it. He first shows up in Majoras Mask, and hes made various appearances in games after. Thing that frustrates me is that sometimes it says that certain characters are inappropriate for children. Akinator is very inconsistent. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. don't remember my girlfriend did it and i was amazed it knew, Milo Murphy (From the show on Disney+ "Milo Murphy's Law". Pretty fun thing to mess around with. box-shadow: none !important; Its thanks to his actions that Ness sets out on his adventure, so we have to thank this futuristic insect for getting the ball rolling. You won't believe how addictive this activity is until you try to beat him (which is really not much easier than to beat a real person!) #calc_shipping_state { display: none !important; }.shipping-calculator-form { display: block !important; }a.shipping-calculator-button { pointer-events: none; cursor: default; } Read More After logging in you can close it and return to this page. .woocommerce-cart .woocommerce h2, players are awarded coins to use in the game and less popular characters are awarded more points. After I thought of the character (And it's the GSG-9 of Counter-Strike), he guessed more than 1 characters at the same time. saud@seo.sa ( ), asking him about obscure characters it wouldn't have in a million years isn't "beating" anything, guys famous tuamos Rong again, Akinator. One element of him may not be that weird anymore, which is the fact that Birdo is a guy that clearly wants to be a girl. Still, I managed to think of four or five characters in a row before "he" managed to guess even one right. Akinator - Can you stump the (most of the time) unstumpable? Namely VN characters. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. But one villain that takes the cake is Bleak, the boss of the snowy mountain area. let's go! Gummo Marx (from the Marx Brothers) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1221274/. Barry and I have been challenging Akinator on my IPAD for months now and we have continually been flabbergasted at his knowledge of some of the most obscure characters, particularly from 20th century Irish history. /* Border Color */ 7820. total posts: 26115. neopoints: 324. since: Nov 2004. Do we even know the Banana Queen Fairy's origins? Katniss Everdeen, known as "the girl on fire", is the main protagonist in the Hunger Games.She is 16 years old at the beginning of the first book and is quiet, independent, and fierce. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Didn't make it.) But Dr Shrunk is actually an axolotl, which is also known as the Mexican salamander. .woocommerce.product-page-layout-4 div.product:not(.q-view) .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs, Akinator puede leer tu mente y decirte en qu personaje ests pensando, solo hacindote algunas preguntas. This could stem from a belief that Cala Maria is an obscure character, and thus would not be played often. The more people guess something, the more likely it is he knows it. The awkward, philosophical, tactless gambler who loves animals. This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 2,859 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5 . I know it's been over a month, but my blood pressure couldn't take it anymore, so I'm here now, ready, for our last stand, against the despicable creature. The Akinator will ask you questions & should be able to guess your character based on your answers. Hope Mackenzie. When you do your character akinator asks random questions and just sees which one fits. It's not undefeatable by any means, but it's definitely got better over time. Finally beat it with Marcel Petiot, serial killer of Nazi occupied Paris. . The art of the game is to provide your team with a popular yet obscure name that is not easily decipherable or is confused with other character. Akinator's 100 Most Played Characters Quiz Stats - By Jengajam - Sporcle .unero-section-title h2, The fourth and fifth guess were completely off with main character (No Man's Sky) and The Visitor (Fortnite) respectively. is a side character, so aka no one knows him. Turn on Wifi or be sure to have a data plan.-Dont forget to scroll down the list to find and select your language. Cannondale Supersix Evo Neo Weight, If they got rid of this censorship, or at least make it toggable.. then maybe I'll consider a re-rate. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Papaver Flower Meaning, .woocommerce div.product .related.products > h2, Find out which were the most played characters in the last 7 days. .unero-price-filter-list ul li.chosen a, Kiltons definitely strange enough to be related to Tingle. T. The Driver Member. after you answer yes to "Does your character always wear a mask". x The genie will ask you a series of question to guess the character youre thinking of.. so far the genie guessed all my characters correctly I've already tried this one before but the only thing the akinator did wrong is. I will try to guess who it is. The game is very fun and addicting as you can come up with any obscure character answer questions and win awards for guessing that specific . Whether its Back to the Future or Stand By Me, there are certain lines from films that I just love to repeat! Kind of unfair, though, since most the information was "probably/probably not" and "don't know", But the first guess was this creepy dream man so he was close at first. or characters in mostly obscure works, or the last person from.. Hey, weiss jemand was der Black Award beim Akinator ist und wie man ihn erhllt? } Seriously, im still hooked on this moron. 1 of 2 Go to page. But did you know that Tingle is considered absolutely hilarious over in Japan? You might call it karma but how did I finally stump the genie with Jimmy Webb, of course. It doesn't get into the really obscure characters. Not a seat in the house you don't have a good view to watch a game. Akinator is an online Twenty Questions game where you challenge the eponymous genie, Akinator, to guess a character or real-world person you've picked.. /.I like to trip this guy with up really obscure stuff. We never find out who this person actually is. He wasn't even on the list of possible characters. AKINATOR free online game on Miniplay.com Akinator (Click the image above for the larger version.) Go Orange. I am genuinely impressed. Justuseapp Safety Score for Akinator Is 44.8/100. Poussey, Orange is the New Black. No no no. Come and face the mighty guessing powers of the ingenious Akinator. Hah! Homestuck is a webcomic written, illustrated, and animated by Andrew Hussie as part of MS Paint Adventures (MSPA).The webcomic centers on a group of teenagers who unwittingly bring about the end of the world through the installation of a beta copy of an upcoming computer game. Seriously, im still hooked on this moron. What type of mind reader? Where did he come from? font-style: normal; >550053630 Characters are identified based on a set of answers to various questions. www.akinator.com. But Im pretty sure there isnt a person in Greek mythology that curses other people by changing them into eggplants. ", Likewise, saying Probably/Partially to everything will get you "Probably Someone", Don't Know leads to "The One About Whom Nothing Is Known", Probably Not/Not Really will lead to "Someone who Doubts their Own Doubt". No no no. Most of the animals in Animal Crossing are based off of easily recognizable animals. The Akinator tries to figure out which character you are thinking of by asking you questions. .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button{float: right;} 9 yr. ago Captain Nemo, Tintins dog I couldn't remember the name of,an Animorph I also couldn't remember the name of. As in the free version, the genie can almost always read your mind, unless the character or person is very obscure. Christ the Redeemer 4. I will win. There are thousands of characters in the books, some in the background of a hall or a passerby in a canal, and for some reason they stick out to you or you just happen to remember them. That being said, Nintendo isnt afraid to get a little weird sometimes. If your ask akinator saddens in the other, you'll have to personality it and add knowledge to it. .unero-cta a, Akinator, the Web Genius. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Dates, glennmagusharvey 2011-06-21 21:03:56 edited 2011-06-21 21:04:46 Akinator : Question 5 : About eight people on the planet know the title, including five within the walls of our school. Akinator (Website) - TV Tropes In fact, there are so many weird characters that I had a hard time choosing my favorites. I was thinking of Toni from the 'Portlandia' sketch with Candace and Toni and their Women and Women First bookstore, and Akinator Pang World-class Meaning, The number in parentheses represents the number of clues that Akinator needed to guess each respective character. Very nice. Nuts! 3. akinator.mobi at Press About Us. Now, the queen herself isnt particularly strange. /* latin */ "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky: That one was harder. raspberry leaf for geldings; buena high school yearbook ventura; chris brackett unicorn buck. If you say to suggest a new one, you have to facilitate on "Thread a matrimony" and assembly the instructions. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Akinator can read your mind just like magic and tell you what character you are thinking of, just by asking a few questions. I like that Trace got Louie from Pikmin 2 as the first guess though since the King of Bugs ties well to Trace's cinematic intro. I mean, I really dont know where to go with that. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Stay informed and join our social networks! The 20 Most Obscure Superheroes (That Only True Nerds Will Recognize) - CBR .blog-wapper .entry-footer .readmore:hover, It works really well for both real and imaginary characters. Seems like a huge flaw for a character guessing game. They also show up as "Akinator's creator" with a picture of a chimpanzee, the description says "How did you get his photo?". .unero-banners-grid ul .banner-item-text h3, This file is auto-generated */ I just got it to guess Annie Mack from The Secret World of Alex Mack. Shes really good at it, so its becoming a quest for me to search for the most obscure characters that she can identify. .woocommerce div.product p.stock.out-of-stock span, It seems the Akinator genie has a pretty limited knowledge base when it comes to Tales of MU. Then answer all 20 questions as honestly as you can,and see if you can stump this guy. Main features: It's all about the questions he asks. Good luck, Dixie Kong! Miyamoto from Mahou Daisakusen (guessed some FE character with wings) Bornnam from the same game (guessed some Starcraft character) Kusaregedo from Samurai Shodown (guessed some guy from Kingdom Hearts) Elokence's Akinator the Genie ($2) is a novelty app that I've been using on and off for several years effectively, a magic trick powered by a database in the cloud . I was thinking of the most obscure characters and he was still getting them right. .social-links-widget a.social:hover, This thing guessed She-Hulk, then Kano, then Commander Shepard, then Johnny Gat, and then Legate Laniusthis thing is awesome! Can you name the Akinator's 100 Most Played Characters Tout droit sorti d'une vieille lampe magique, perdue dans le dsert et dvoile par le vent, Akinator, Pensez fortement un personnage clbre,. So far, it got the following characters: Arthas Menethil (Warcraft series) Frank Martin (Transporter movies) But failed on: Ben Richards (The Running Man). One is that he just kind of came out of nowhere. .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper:after,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper:before, Retail wow suffering because of classic? For all questions relating to advertising please leave us a message here. Akinator runs on a database of characters that is constantly being updated by those who play. It also had its fair share of quirky characters. players are awarded coins to use in the game and less popular characters are awarded more points. .unero-faq_group .g-title, Since Pokmon has been going on for many years and has several generations of Pokmon, its no surprise that there are some pretty weird ones out there. Nuts! How to Play. (Akinator got Atticus Finch in about 10 questions, but never did manage to guess Sergeant Major Morris from "The Monkey's Paw.") .unero-product-instagram > h2, The Akinator genie poses questions with answers ranging from the expected "yes" and "no" to include also "don't know", "probably" and "probably not". Akinator once again appears for battle.
Annie Thomas Wisconsin Basketball, Articles O