They did try to make amends to me but their handy man wasn't familiar with window installation. I called and was told nothing they can do. Advertisers above have met our Upon completion of the installation, waiting for screens to arrive , we will give a finale payment of $3800 . Cleanup was minimal. Rite WIndow great service, installation and professional staff. RITE WINDOW REVIEWS. We require all users - pros and homeowners - to uphold our core values as outlined in our, Install or Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof, Install or Completely Replace Vinyl Siding, Related Services Available from Other Pros >, Manslaughter/murder/homicide/vehicular homicide, Other felonies not listed above that occurred in the past seven years, Contracting without a license in the past seven years. The Ocean County Long Term Recovery Group were charged $3,500.00 for the 6 windows. Search the Chamber Directory of over 30 Million Businesses Nationwide! For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. I was just very surprised by this position taken by Rite Window. The thing is with a rehab loan you must obtain the quotes and contract with your contractor prior to closing. Lifetime guarantee, not! Reporter2060517 Sign in to contact user. offers a fully transferable lifetime warranty on its window products. The reason why, is often buyers use the quote to close their deal, but don't use our services after the deal is closed. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. I can only pray that this is the end of this debacle ! We publish all of the reviews we receive: positive and negative alike. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. To see our full website, please visit us at www.RiteWindow.com to learn more about Rite Window and all of our product offerings. Once we moved ahead with it every went just as he said it would from the lead time to the installation duration. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. We are happy we went with them. Your email address will not be published. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Continue reading . Our third-party vendor uses a national criminal database ("NCD") to screen service professionals. We provide seasonal services as well as repairs and cleanings. Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Ratings by category. Businesses will not be admitted to the network if their owners or principals have the following felonies in their available criminal records*: Our background check does not exclude service professionals unless the crime at issue is a felony. Report She didnt try to pressure us into buying options we did not want. Of the 9 window companies in New England with 30 or more Angie's reviews Rite Window has the highest percentage of "A" grades. Please do yourself a favor and check out Peter Devellis revoked HIC lic #154003 at the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation [protected]. Specializing in Roofing, siding, and gutter services. All went smoothly from Showroom to installation. We're the only window company in Boston that will visit your home and let you know the price of our windows, up-front, without having you sit through a 3-hour, high pressure sales pitch. It was great and no pressure to purchase at all We ordered,they came out and measured and the windows are in and perfect Every appointment was on time and the job was clean and professional We will be using them again in the future, I had them remove my tub and install a custom shower. United States 5 reviews. Bath Replaced for Reasonable Price Continue reading . Installers were friendly and professional. I highly recommend Built-Rite Windows. We ordered a tub to shower conversion. The finish work once the slider was installed is second rate and have seen many other reviews elsewhere regarding this issue. I had contracted in October, the installation was December and I have the 0% financing which helps. They are beautiful and so easy to use/clean. I am not writing to complain or to provide a review. The installation crew was also top notch. 4.6 Work-Life Balance. Rite Window has a proven history of customer satisfaction and service. I called with some questions about installing new windows and they were very helpful. Cool Springs Valley Shopping Center, 1945 Mallory Lane, Suite 130, Franklin, TN 37067. Windows, doors roofing, siding, decks, porches, awnings, railings. Rite Window Has been in the market Since 2000, this establishes that they are a trusted brand for years. Thank you Rite Windows for a job well done! We are very satisfied with our new tub/shower from Rite Window & Bath. Rite Window Replacement Review - Choose Types, Styles & Prices If it was not for Ted, their second business would now be under water. Rite Window of Boston Founded 2001 With Angi since June 2010 4.8 (155) Verified Reviews Request a quote Business Details Phone Number Show phone number Address 7 Roessler Rd Woburn, MA 01801 View larger map Description A balance of quality and price makes Rite Window the best replacement window value in New England. I have no idea what that kid rolled out on my roof ? strict standards for business conduct. The owners of Rite window Peter Devellis and Ted Castonguay formally operated under other window company names. I like working with companies where there is clear communication and no surprises. I dont understand how the premium brand companies can get away with charging exorbitant prices for windows that perform no better than the Rite Windows. The install was quick. All. From the initial meeting to discuss my needs, then the measuring, as well as Erin the project manager, to the workers, I can highly praise the whole process. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. They put me on a list and kept me informed. Rite Window 4.7 18 Verified Reviews Get a Quote Corporate Account Learn about our screening process 94% Recommended 23 Years In Business Achievements Company Details Verified Licenses Contact See Phone Number Serving You Locally Woburn, MA 01801 http://www.ritewindow.com Get a Quote Hours Mon: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tue: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM The windows look great, and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again. I would recommend Rite Window to anyone who is looking to replace windows or doors. So the situation is my fiancee and I are buying a home. This company is a corporate account and is not screened by HomeAdvisor. Awesome service, pleasant / friendly. They came back days after the project was completed with a new motion sensor light and installed it. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Built-Rite Window Reviews, Complaints, Customer Service They were professional, friendly and cleaned up after themselves! All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. I was very happy with installation team. Working at Rite Window | Glassdoor No other brands are offered. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. You were going to call a roofer you knew to do the job, I repeatedly called once we knew the windows were in if a roofer was contacted and I was told your company would take care of it when doing the windows. Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available. Great Window Experience Continue reading . All business will get complaints. The job and workmanship was great. Here are a few reasons why: -transparency and detailed explanation and physical demonstration of various product choices all presented in a friendly way without slick salesmanship -good listening skills on the part of the salesman, and successful problem solving suggestions which were applied to my project -Various reasonable price categories with clear explicit written details -good warranty -excellent customer service over the phone and in person I highly recommend this company. My windows were installed years ago and as soon as we purchased this home, the draft indicated from the windows were evident. Rite Window & Bath replaced our shower and bath at a very reasonable price. I am a happy customer of Rite Window. Teamwork makes Rite Window great. They did two jobs for us Job one was 6 windows and Job two was two exterior doors. Carefully explaining and communicating with us about our concerns. Have a piece of glass cut to replace the sealed damaged glass. Location. All of their staff, from the sales Rep to the installers to customer service Reps are attentive, honest, and efficient. In addition, the company currently maintains an A+. I had Built-Rite install a front door w/ storm door, a rear slider, and a bay window in April 2009. Phone calls were promptly returned. The RW slider screen weighs perhaps 2 lbs. In situations like yours it is unfortunate, but it's still necessary, because otherwise we'd be using our limited time resources to provide free quotes on jobs that have little chance of ever materializing. Replacement or New Construction Windows: Rite Windows can be used for both window replacement and new construction purposes. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. Very pleased and would highly recommend them. Excellent from start to finish. I was absolutely shocked to hear this. All rights Reserved. Rite Window. The installation wasnt an easy one due to 3 of the windows being literally on the ground. Im still waiting for some minor repairs, but the entire process was well done. Learn More Ready to Get Started? Installed 22 new windows, 2 entry doors, and new sliding glass door. We will be using them again this year for another 5 or 6 window replacements. Now just have to keep my furniture under tarps and curtains down until I can find a reliable roofer. They did an excellent job installing the windows and cleaning up and they stayed with the project until it was completed. Rite Window believes if you sell a quality product for a fair price you have nothing to hide. 05:32 PM. I would recommend these windows to anyone. 10/21/2013. Their insurance Company asked me to sign off on paper work for $25.00. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service Status: Answered ***** *. From the Representative to the installers, there was a feeling of that they really cared about our needs. Do your own research using online ratings, reviews and through phone interviews before hiring a company. profiles as they are self-reported by the Service Professional. We are unable to process your request. Custom residential and commercial awnings manufactured and installed. We had a very informative salesperson! I would recommend Rite Window to my friends. Yes, BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP offers eco-friendly accreditations. When I decided I couldn't wait any longer I did my research again and what impressed me about Rite Window was the reviews. Best Windows for the price Continue reading . Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Ted is very talented and his contributions to our company have been immense. Get Rite Aid reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. The salesman (Wayne) was easy going, no pressure, and answered all my questions. See below for more detailed descriptions and customer feedback on Rite Window. I went to work and came home to all new windows! Consent is not a condition of purchase. Our compliments to the installers (Dave & Carl) they got to all done in one day with no issues. Dealing with this company was a pleasure from start to finish. Rite Window of Boston Reviews - Woburn, MA | Angi I had been putting off replacing my windows for 3 years dreading the high pitch sales, misleading quotes and now knowing who would do the actual install. I have not been sorry, these windows speak for themselves. The finished roof looks awesome! 4.2 Management. So initially it simply received a bandaid for $500 of a spray and tape. Since our founding in 2000, we have helped thousands of homeowners in the Greater Boston area improve their homes! They were both friendly and very professional. He actually cursed and complained he had no patience for this jobwell I am the customer I didnt screw it up so why do I deserve your disrespect. It really looks great and we are looking forward to using it. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. During the install a motion sensor light in our driveway was broken. See more of Rite Window on Facebook. Very happy with the job. They even came to the job site needing to charge tool batteries and asked where they could plug in the charger!
How Old Was Linda Cardellini In Freaks And Geeks, Newport Group Distribution Request Form General Purpose, Police Eviction Process, Articles R