Honey Glazed Barbecue Sunbites - Honey doesn't pop up in crisps too often, but it does here, thus making these non-vegan. They have a subtle scent that lets you know they are there but not nothing more. Scratch that, they are stuck in my teeth, so I am revising my score to a 3/10. Find Asda discount codes with The Sun Vouchers, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. After opening the packet, I was disappointed. The 12p difference between the original and copycat products is hardly drastic, but it was interesting to note that you get almost 20% more pasta (and sauce) in Lidl's version than the Batchelors offering. Chilli Heatwave Doritos. 0.99. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Crisps Ready Salted Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts - MyFitnessPal Serving Size: 25 g (1 bag) 116. survey from February. Anyway, cheap and tasty, what is not to like? not much. 54%. These rival yoghurts come in packs of six and look almost identical when stacked next to each other on the shelves - the only real noticeable difference is the 54p price gap between them. Linessa Vital & Active. In the classic you get ready salted, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion and the Meaty you get roast chicken, roast beef and smoky bacon. Having sampled a few discount beverages in my time, I wasn't feeling too excited ahead of trying the Woodgate cider - but I was pleasantly surprised. Even so, the more brittle Neo biscuit more than held its own in the famous 'twist it' challenge, leaving two complete halves while the Oreo I unscrewed ended up crumbling in my hand. The Shreddies didn't light my world on fire by any means, but I would definitely advise splashing out here to ensure your day doesn't get off to an incredibly bleak start. Lidl Snaktastic. You probably wouldn't notice the blandness if you're accompanying the chips with a dip, but on their own both miss the mark. Both are perfect for students - but is there any difference between them? Last up we have Asda - now in truth, there was very little separating all the crisps and they were all roughly the same but Asda lost out on one thing. I am a big fan of Waitrose - the bakery is first class and a lot of their other snacks are incredible. Pringles Sour Cream and Onion (1.34) v Snaktastic Stacking Potato Snacks Sour Cream and Onion (82p). Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. "Whilst a whole potato crisp might be a-peeling to some, we would like to take the opportunity to chip in and apologise to the . So, next time you're in Lidl, maybe consider swapping your Oreos for a Neo - I know I certainly will. Lidl Snaktastic. After tucking in, I quite enjoyed myself - they are just as crunchy as Asda, but their taste is much better (sorry, Asda). Lidl by Lidl I was losing my patience waiting in the queue for these crisps. At 65p each, compared to 1 for the branded product, I felt both Aldi and Lidl's versions didn't do enough to make that relatively small saving worthwhile. The Budget supermarket gets many of its products from suppliers of favourite British brands. There are some brand names you just associate with certain things. Lidl's certainly doesn't - their 85p for six 'Cheese Puffs' are bland with a weird cheesy aftertaste, and you'd need about a hundred of them to satisfy any sort of hunger. Monster Claws Hot & Spicy Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts | MyFitnessPal The produce department will place seasonal items at a discount rate of up to 46% off. 1.7g. Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. At 65p each, compared to 1 for the branded product, I felt both Aldi and Lidl's versions didn't do enough to make that relatively small saving worthwhile. Many big chains are notoriously secretive about their suppliers, but we have uncovered products which are made by the manufacturers of premium brands although some use different recipes. I kept alternating between eating Lidl's and Aldi's crisps because they are incredibly similar - maybe Lidl has a slightly sweeter flavour? Sold out Best Before : 02/02/2019; Our Snaktastic crisps are cooked to perfection, using only the finest British potatoes. There's no doubt these sour cream and onion chips are shaped like the famous Pringles tube. The taste is pretty decent, but it feels like I am chewing on cardboard. Walkers crisps compared to Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Aldi, Morrisons With the standard flavour like ready salted, cheese and onion, and salt and vinegar, as well as some extras like prawn cocktail and smoky bacon, it's the go-to for anyone who just wants a straight-up, fuss-free, crisp. ", Walkers cheese and onion cost a whopping 1.95 from Morrisons (Image: Reach plc). Pringles are, for me, the backbone of my generation. Both packs offer two flavours each - banana with chocolate flakes and vanilla with chocolate balls - and again the differences are marginal, other than the Milbona yoghurt has less of a corner and more of a side panel for the chocolate additions. I don't often shop at Lidl unless there is something exciting or specific but recently I was given some Lidl crisp and they were addictive. Snaktastic (Lidl) Crisps. A shopper looking for a quick and simple way to cut his bill has put the flavour and price of national favourites Walkers up against own-brands from Aldi, Lidl, Tesco and other supermarkets. More info. . But another thing that the supermarket - which aims to open 140 new branches in the UK in the next two years - has become synonymous with is its copycat products, which at first glance are almost indistinguishable from some original family favourites. Spot the difference - these Neo biscuits are just one of many copycat items sold by Lidl. For me, thats no bad thing - the new KFC Walkers crisps are a prime example of how changing the game can sometimes work. Vegan Crisps | VeganFriendly.org.uk This was very similar to the Lidl version but that bit better. A good crisp and one I would strongly recommend. Who came out victorious? Lidl's Snaktastic crisps cost 89p - same as Aldi (Image: Reach plc) Lidl A six pack of Snaktastic cheese and onion crisps cost me 89p, joint-cheapest with Aldi. They had a nice crunch and considering how cheap they were - a very good option. 1.7g. Here I've taste-tested three of the nations most popular crisps: the Sour Cream and Onion Pringle, the Chilli Heatwave Dorito and the Cheesy Wotsit against their counterparts from Aldi and Lidl. prince hussein girlfriend; jackie tuttle colorado; what does 25g of butter look like Supermarkets have a whole aisle dedicated to pretty much every flavour of crisp known to man. Girl opens her pack of Lidl crisps and finds something very surprising As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Vikki Flatt on Twitter: "@LidlGB about to open a packet of prawn 346. You get more for your money with the Malt Wheaties, but is it worth splashing out on Shreddies? Apart from the number of crisps and the price, I have no complaints - 8/10. That's why when tasting Aldi's 79p 'Stackers', I was genuinely surprised at my reaction. Well to me they all seemed a very good value for money. Tesco's cheese and onion crisps cost me 1 (Image: Reach plc). 5.3g. 1933 Cal. A deluxe extra crunchy taste at . Tapas fries 35g 38p in Sainsbury's Newry. Both crisps are yummy but for us, the Hula Hoops just edge it over the Aldi Hoops. Either that, or it is in my mind because all seven packets claim to be 25g and they look just as "full" as the others. Here are a few deals and what to buy: Avocados (low as .69 each) Asparagus. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. 'I tried to ditch Aldi and Lidl to do my weekly shop in one of London's 0.99. Menu Services Content . The crunch was OK and the flavours were OK but it wasnt spectacular - a solid 5/10 for the crisps. Salt 1.1g. . McVities makes digestive biscuits for some British supermarkets but declined to reveal which ones. Walker's lights. They weren't bad, but Lidl's crisps definitely weren't Snaktastic like the name suggests. You can unsubscribe at any time. Less than a pound for a six packet of crisps is a good deal in the current market. Lidl Snaktastic Reduced Fat Salt & Vinegar Crinkle Cut Crisps. I compared Aldi and Icelands Big Daddy steaks and learned to never follow the instructions, I compared Aldi and Lidls chocolate Easter bunny to Lindt and one has changed the game entirely, Scenic drive from Camber to Rye offering stunning views of fields and historic town, What happened to Stephen Webbs former partner after he was axed from Gogglebox, Chris Ashby Steed appeared on the Channel 4 show in 2013 before the pair split, Official Oktoberfest event to be held in Crawley's Southgate Park 'for the very first time', Castle Goring: Inside the stunning Sussex castle owned by Im a Celebrity star Lady Colin Campbell, Castle Goring has captured the imagination of many, New retail park with discount food chain, DIY and garden stores could be built in Broadbridge Heath, The retail park would be built on a brownfield site, Plans released for a new Premier Inn hotel along Bognor seafront, The plans involve a 116-bedroom Premier Inn hotel, Lydd: The pleasant town just across the Sussex border perfect for outdoor lovers, David Moyes explains the 'problems' Brighton caused West Ham that led to Said Benrahma decision, Brighton were 1-0 up at half-time, courtesy of Alexis Mac Allister's 18th-minute penalty, but David Moyes' decision to take of Said Benrahma did not work as they conceded three second-half goals, Brighton player ratings vs West Ham: Kaoru Mitoma and Moises Caicedo shine in Amex rout, Brighton romped to a 4-0 win at the Amex thanks to goals from Alexis Mac Allister, Joel Veltman, Kaoru Mitoma and Danny Welbeck as they maintained their European charge, 'I am sad' - Roberto De Zerbi makes honest claim after Brighton's win over West Ham, Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi, who was serving a one-match touchline ban after getting sent off against Fulham in February, was in the stands for his side's 4-0 win over West Ham, Roberto De Zerbi makes fresh Moises Caicedo claim after new Brighton contract and West Ham win, The 21-year-old signed a new contract with Brighton until the summer of 2027 on Friday and now head coach Roberto De Zerbi has given his view on this turn of events, Brighton confirmed team news vs West Ham: March and Estupinan return as shock call made, Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi has made three changes to the side that beat Stoke City in the FA Cup in midweek for today's Premier League game against West Ham, Bus driver rescues sheep from A27 and gives it a lift back to farm, The bus driver managed to keep the sheep safe until Sussex Police arrived, Official Oktoberfest event to be held in town 'for the very first time', Brighton baby: Pay your respects in SussexLive's online condolence book, The search has had a huge impact on the community - and we know the tragic news will have upset our readers, Sussex company fined after inspectors discover 'unusable toilet' on London worksite, The company had been urged to make improvements but inspectors noted that no improvements had been made, Shocking footage shows moped riders narrowly escape 'catastrophic' crash with Southern train after ignoring crossing lights, The pair of rides ignored the red train lights, Person dies after being hit by train on Sussex mainline, The collision happened shortly after midday, Police activity continues in Brighton after baby remains found - latest updates, The baby has not had any medical attention since it was born in early January, Live Southern updates after person hit by train near Gatwick as all lines blocked, Emergency services are tending to the scene, Sussex school closures for March 2 as teachers strike across county, A number of schools across the county will be closed tomorrow, Overnight closures on 'well-used' Crowborough road set to last four weeks for resurfacing work, Drainage and resurfacing works will start from next week (March 6), New retail park with discount food chain, DIY and garden stores could be built in Sussex, 26-week project to replace water main near Rye will see multiple road closures and diversions, The work is expected to take "26 weeks to complete". For other inquiries, Contact Us. Perhaps I've just had too many Pringles in my life (which is more than likely), but I really favoured the Snaktastic crisps here and - at just over 50p less - made a great saving too. Now Lidl don't do their own brand crisps as such, but their six pack snaktastic crisps had everything that the other crisps had so I thought I would include them. Ashleigh pitted Walkers' classic cheese and onion crisps against their supermarket counterparts. Go directly to. Ashleigh Summerfield tried cheese and . When it comes to smellbecause who does not love a good sniff before tucking in?it is not as subtle as Walkers, with the cheese smacking you in the nostrils. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Made by AB World Foods Pataks Balti Sauce (1 for 450g, Asda) Aldi Specially Selected Balti Sauce (1.09 for 360g, Aldi), Made by Muller Muller Light yoghurt (35p for 175g, Sainsburys) Brooklea light yoghurt (30p for 175g, Aldi), Made by KP snacks Hula Hoops (1.70 for seven bags, Ocado) Snackrite Hoops (99p for 10 bags, Aldi), Made by SCA Cushelle toilet roll (4.40 for 12 rolls, Asda) Shades toilet roll (5 for 12 rolls, Asda), Made by Premier Foods Ambrosia Devon Custard (99p for 400g, Tesco) Tesco Ready to Serve Custard (39p for 400g), we exposed how Hula Hoops and Aldis Snackrite Hoops are both made by KP Snacks, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). They weren't bad, but Lidl's crisps definitely weren't Snaktastic like the name suggests (Image: SussexLive) One multipack with 2x ready salted, 2x cheese and onion and 2x salt and vinegar cost 65p. Snaktastic Classic Crisps multipack 24x25g 1.99 each, 33.2p/100g . How would I sum that all up? Serving Size: 25 g (1 bag) 116. They are an answer to many questions - What should I eat with my beer? Currently reduced from 2.00 to 1.65 at Sainsbury's here. To get the latest email updates from WalesOnline click here. Broccoli (bags as low as $1.50 each) Brussel Sprouts. Crisps - Reduced Fat Crinkle Cut. With just two supermarkets left to try, I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. And crisps? If you want to stay in the know with all the latest news, reviews and features from SussexLive then you can sign up to our daily newsletter email. Whether it's lunch in Looe, or tea down at Tregantle, the Cornish pasty represents the focal point of any day out across the county; but who makes the best pasties? The only thing that let Lidl's own brand product down was the quality of the chocolate - otherwise, we'd be looking at a dead heat. Merry Crispmas! The Best Festive Crisp Flavours Of 2020, Ranked One multipack with 2x ready salted, 2x cheese and onion and 2x salt and vinegar cost 65p. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? The Newgate pasta (right) was far creamier than the Batchelors offering (left), The Oreo (left) is slightly larger and thicker than its Lidl counterpart. The crisps are a slightly darker shade of potatoey-yellow than Walkers and have a stronger, dare I say it, better taste. Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. Being completely objective, Walkers is the best for a reason - the best crunch, the most flavour, the most oily making it a proper fried potato snack. A six pack of Snackrite costs 89p (Image: Reach plc). They were salty, but not as salty as some other ones and thats just how I like it - the thought of having to get through a glass of water just to finish the packet isnt for me. Once again the crunch was unmatched though, so you can tell it's the best quality of them all. 394. Crisps: a key factor in many of us getting out of shape during lockdown. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. 8g. French Fries Crisps. Score: 5/5 ( Essential Ready Salted Crisps 6x25g: 90p) Lidl (75p) Lidl Snaktastic Ridge Cut Crisps 6 X 30g: 75p (Image: MyLondon) . Fat. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Click Here For More Craft Beer Reviews http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=realaleguideRecorded In 4K Ultra HD Real Ale Craft Beer Reviews Li. Muller is also believed to make Aldis yoghurts. Snaktastic. For the price and taste, I am blown away - I might just have to say goodbye to Walkers for the sake of my wallet. Snaktastic Stacking Potato Snacks, assorted - at Lidl UK By this point, I was getting used to the lack of crisps in each packet, so it was not a surprise how few there were. From left to right: Doritos, Aldi's Snackrite brand, Lidl's Snacktastic brand, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. It was only about half full. "@LidlGB about to open a packet of prawn cocktail Snaktastic crisps and the packet is completely empty. Switching to own-brand products is a nifty way of saving some dosh on your weekly shop, but how do they compare to name brands? Ive had a few bags open inside the multi pack too, but thats a packing error, not sure if they have changed ingredients, but will try other brands in the future. Both firms insist they use different recipes for supermarket versions. It would not surprise me. A Sun investigation can reveal that household brands such as McVities, Muller, Pataks and Andrex also produce unbranded items for our supermarkets. Opened a 24 pack of Walkers Meaty Crisps today, (kids hate prawn cocktail, this is the only pack that doesn't have any) and suddenly, 4 packets of ready Salted and Salt and Vinegar crisps fell out with "Snacky Cracky" on them. Mushrooms. Ashleigh Summerfield tried cheese and onion crisps from six shops - including Asda and Morrisons - against the market leader. I'm not sure of the exact process behind naming a biscuit, but I would assume the decision to name this one 'Neo' was made at 4.50pm on Friday afternoon after a long hard week at Lidl HQ. Mayo? This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. 'I tried Aldi and Lidl crisps to see if they matched up to brands' Despite the similarities in packaging, the crisps themselves had slight differences - the Snacktastic ones were smaller but thicker, and less coated in flavouring than their original counterparts. . Like the ready salted, this was my least favourite of the three. I would give Tesco a 4/10. Nine bags of crisps later, I'm left questioning my own tastebuds. Hellmann's. I kept alternating between eating Lidl's and Aldi's crisps because they are incredibly similar - maybe Lidl has a slightly sweeter flavour? Snaktastic Classic 24 Pack Crisps Snaktastic. 1.69 from Lidl - 1.024/100g. A reason I cannot handle. 41%. As with any market leader, there are always some supermarket own brand alternatives if you're looking to save money or don't care about the household name. Crisps and Nuts at Lidl UK - www.lidl.co.uk And no supermarket does it cheaper than Aldi and Lidl, something that has been confirmed by a recent Which? 52%. Unless you like root vegetable crisps. who makes snaktastic crisps for lidl - ega69.com Wondered if you do a full fat version these aren't so Snaktastic" Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day. 5x Ready Salted . The taste is pretty decent, but it feels like I am chewing on cardboard. Snaktastic Crisps 30 x 25g 1.99 @ Lidl | hotukdeals For that price, I want a few more in there. I purchased a six-pack of Aldi's Snackrite cheese and onion crisps for a reasonable 89p. Lidl and Aldi stackable crisps themselves are exactly the same size and . Something went wrong, please try again later. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions . But, I am more than happy to welcome Aldi and Lidl into my home. There's no mistaking that Doritos are superior. Lidl French Camembert with Rosemary & Wild Garlic. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see the name 'Creamy Split Pot' catching on anytime soon. A six pack of Snaktastic cheese and onion crisps cost me 89p, joint-cheapest with Aldi. 5%. Yes, they are a solid crisp; however, you can save yourself 4p and buy them from Sainsbury's - 6/10. Now, I've never got the obsession with the Oreo-style biscuit - call me old fashioned, but I'm a Custard Cream man. 1.6g. Lights (Crisps) All Flavours. Snaktastic Original Flavour Potato Snacks (gluten-free Pringles) Before Schar's Curvies, these were the ONLY gluten-free Pringles you could find. At this point, I was starting to feel slightly sick, but heroically I soldiered on regardless. the new KFC Walkers crisps are a prime example, Tesco will put warnings on paddleboards after death of 'beautiful young lady', Emma Powell died soon after buying the board from the retailer in a popular coastal town, Every Kent caf, restaurant, pub and takeaway with a hygiene rating of 1 out of 5, Here is every Kent eatery with a rating of 1 or 0 stars listed on the FSA website, Kent weather: New map shows Arctic blast to hit towns with heavy snow, A level two "cold weather alert" will be in place for Kent from Monday (March 6), Honeytrap women drugged victim before calling two men to have him killed, Saul Murray died after he met two women at his flat who gave him the sedative GHB, Devastated couple fight for change after 'thriving' baby dies 'without warning', Rachel and Christian Pepper have been left heartbroken following the tragic death of their child and are campaigning for CPR to be mandatory in hospitals for new parents, Seven fire engines called to West Malling house blaze, People in the area were warned to keep windows and doors closed on Saturday night due to smoke, Recap after Kent Police increase Dover presence ahead of 'anti-immigration' protests. A shopper looking for a quick and simple way to cut his bill has put the flavour and price of national favourites Walkers up against own-brands from Aldi, Lidl, Tesco and other supermarkets. Snaktastic Classic 24 Pack Crisps | Low Price Foods Ltd An offshoot itself of the American Cheeto, Wotsits are a kids favourite and can be bought in bags or as part of a multi-pack - six packs are available from Morrisons for 1.50. Express. This is the closest thing Lidl had to own brand crisps. The thought of having a packet of these with an ulcer just doesn't bare thinking about. Next up is Asda, and a pack of six cost me 1. Accidentally vegan savoury snacks & crisps - Vegan Food & Living Asda had the fewest crisps of all the ones I had tested so far. It was only about half full. Lights (Crisps) All Flavours Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts They have a subtle scent that lets you know they are there but not nothing more. A Lidl spokesman added: "This is a real hot potato of an issue. Strongbow Original Apple Cider (3.96) v Woodgate Dry Cider (3.96). I love the idea of producing less waste but I just cannot commit to spending that much extra every time I shop. It's the same basic flavour with much of the seasoning and the, frankly delicious, fat stripped back. 1. It was savoury, yes, but it lacked the creaminess and satisfying texture of the Newgate pasta, which just needed a little bit of salt and pepper to make it a really tasty quick dish. Shopper puts Walkers Crisps up against Lidl, Aldi and Asda and two came Ive been eating Snaktastic crisps for years and am now so dissatisfied with them now , they almost taste stale now. I'm not a massive fan of Chilli Heatwave, but I respect what they bring to the table when it comes to party food. Lidl by Lidl I was losing my patience waiting in the queue for these crisps. If you were given the Sainsbury's crisps round someones house - you wouldnt complain but to me they seemed very average. Snaktastic crisps. Sit back and watch your favourite Netflix film with a bag of sugared and salted popcorn. Crisps and Nuts at Lidl UK. Menu Services Content . I would give Tesco a 4/10. That often gets criticism in the crisp community in a similar way to how vanilla ice cream is viewed in the ice cream world - boring and basic. When it comes to a good old fried potato snack though, round and clean cut from the potato itself, you really can't go wrong with a classic Walkers. To be honest, the lack of flavour is probably an indication of the lack of quality which reflects the cheaper price, which is why I'm hesitant to say Aldi is the best of the best. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. The Malt Wheaties (right) were a lot more bland than the Shreddies (left). Check the weekly flyer for upcoming sales. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Lidl-Snaktastic. I tested supermarket tortilla chips against Doritos - the winner costs 42%. Lidl Snaktastic Ready Salted Crisps (25g) Serving Size: 1 g. 135. You can certainly taste the difference in quality of the chocolate coating, with the Magnum's thicker and less bitter, but both ice creams are smooth, creamy and delicious. After cleansing my palateI do not want to give Tesco an unfair advantage, do I?it was time to move onto the next supermarket. I compared Aldi and Lidl crisps to Walkers and it made me question my 302. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Asda had the fewest crisps of all the ones I had tested so far. I forked out 1 for a six-pack of cheese and onion crisps from Tesco. They taste alright, but nothing to write home aboutsorry, mum, you will hear from me soonbut they are the crunchiest so far, so if that is your thing, these are for you. . Lidl Crisps. Lidl. Join for free! Snaktastic Ready Salted Crisps (25g) - myfitnesspal.com This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. Supersupergirl reviews on snacks, pot noodles, cup noodles, supermarkets findings, ready meals, drinks, baby food, chocolate etc. The flavour is way too much. Score: 4/5 ( Snaktastic Ridge Cut Crisps 6 X 30g: Walkers (1.35) Walkers Ready Salted Multipack Crisps 6x25g: 1.35 (Image: MyLondon) This is the King of Crisps - let's be real here. For the price and taste, I am blown away - I might just have to say goodbye to Walkers for the sake of my wallet. It couldn't be simpler and it takes seconds - simply click here OR here, enter your email address and follow the instructions. Menu Services . It was a close battle, but the Hula Hoops had a stronger, salty taste. For 60p less than a pack of four Magnums, you can get six Gelatelli ice creams - and, yet again, the differences between the two are minimal. I tried ready salted crisps from all the supermarkets - and a budget A six pack of Snaktastic cheese and onion crisps cost me 89p, joint-cheapest with Aldi. But while there's certainly very little difference in appearance, how would they fare against each other in a taste test? Lidl. I went to five supermarkets to see which one of their own brand salt and vinegar crisps came out on top. Its crunch, its saltiness, its levels of vinegar are all important. Editor, Marcus Herbert.
Parramatta Council Interactive Map, Call Center Wisma Atlet, Black Spot On Axolotl, Tau Kappa Epsilon Secrets, Articles W